anyone here collect sports cards??

degibson84

i have a second hobby and it is collecting football cards. just wondering if anyone here collects as i have a lot of stuff for sale

funkpolice

I don't collect them, but I have all my dad's football/baseball cards from the 70's. If you're looking for something specific maybe I could help you out.
bill

Hexabob

I used to own a shop and was pretty active... I still have around 800,000 cards, maybe after I finish the Navy I can get back into it or sell what I have.

Rue

My husband collects the MacDonald's hockey cards. I'm surprised at how much it costs to put one of those sets together. And I believe next to impossible certain years...

KodiakBear

I collected a few thousand cards from various sports when I was a kid. Now they are just sitting in a box somewhere in the attic. I probably should pull them out and see if any of them are worth anything these days.

mps9506

I think I stopped collecting in the early 90's.. I have boxfulls of Topps, Donruss and Upper Deck baseball cards. I used to have them cataloged on an old DOS based computer program, that is long gone though... There are a few special cards I specifically remember owning, but I really have no idea what I have, and have no desire to really sit there and go through each one. :(
I'll just save them until maybe I have a kid that would appreciate them.