Anybody else pre order D3?

Therapy

Title says it all. Or am I the only old guy who still games? For me, anything to do with computers and I'm on it!

modulok

I got it yesterday. A lot like Diablo 2, not saying that's a bad thing! I started a Monk, and he's pretty cool so far.

modulok

How is it teaming up? I just played alone last night. Did you try that auction thing? Is it true that you use real money for buying things?

Brandon78

Playing together is legit. Gus are stronger and everyone still gets there own loot. Quests stay up to date with each other as well Auction house has two sides. In game currency and real money. Real money part doesn't come out until next week though. There is a ton of stuff on already for in game old though

Therapy

I'm forced watching my son play as he pre-ordered. I've got to run out and buy it. Looks good so far

Haaileybop

I am lvling a barbarian :-D. So much fun, the group play is great. I am really looking forward to arenas which should be out in a few months.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

modulok

I got him with my Monk (lvl 32 now) on Saturday. Funny thing is that he wasn't that tough at all. I do see it being a challenge with a caster though.

Now I am starting my Necro...I mean Witch Doctor.

carlfike

I got him with my Monk (lvl 32 now) on Saturday. Funny thing is that he wasn't that tough at all. I do see it being a challenge with a caster though.

Now I am starting my Necro...I mean Witch Doctor.

Ya i killed him with a monk too. Took like 3 tries because I was tunneling when he uses that prison ability lol.