Any thoughts on the CPR CY194 System?

I'm looking to get the CPR CY194 system. Does anyone have this setup? How do you like it? Any other thoughts on this setup?

I would be using this on a 65g tank. I heard that CPR over-rates their products. The 194 can handle up to 200g tank and the 194 (smaller one) can handle a 100g tank. I wan't to be safe and get the larger of the two.

Also, I heard that peope take out the bio-bale in this system. What would you put in it's place?

CPR AQUATIC, INC - Cyclone Bio-Filters

Clownfish518

Razorback
PREMIUM
You don't mention what type of tank you are planning. In any case, wet dry filters don't have much place in marine tanks these days. You are much better off using some live rock in the tank to handle the biological filter. Nothing else is required. A refugium would be a better idea like this one

CPR AQUATIC, INC - AQUAFUGE™ PRO

Sorry, It's a 65g reef tank with a couple of fish like a clown and tang. Leather corals, Tongue coral, zoos, clam, and a few other small frags for now. I do have about 90 lbs of Vanuatu Live Rock in it. I was just looking to upgrade the smaller filter/skimmer system that I have now.