Anthony's RSM 250

Oakhouse

Great photo of your little princess, doesnt look like she had such a major operation such a short time ago, amazing.

The tank looks fantastic mate!

Nowellsy SNR

Thanks Tom, Leigh and Richard

Tom im not 100% happy im still waiting for red sea to contact me sealing it will probly be a good idea

Dweezil

Fantastic tank Anthony! Really is beautiful....and what a little doll baby Courtney is! So great to see that big smile. :)

tnwillia

If you think you might need to get inside again you can seal it with RTV or something like it you can peal off if needed. The tank really looks great!

zak786

Hi Anthony

Great pics especially of your little cutie pie ;)

My MP40W is going great guns now got it set to 100% on random reef mode (the yellow one ..lol ;) )

The fish seem to be getting used to it finally...and corals seem much happier too swaying with the extra flow...

Isnt the extra MP40 over kill ?? i.e. too much flow ? I was thinking of getting a MP20 or MP10 on the other side of the tank ...

Nowellsy SNR

Cheers Zak

Glad you and your tank are loving the MP40 i dont see it as being over kill as i havnt got the pumps set at 100% power there both running at around 60% on Reef Crest in Anti Sync Mode my tank seems to love it

tnwillia

Hey Zak, because we run them lower power than max I guess you could call it over kill. You could probably do the same with 2 20s or a mix, the catch I thought was only the 40s had the wireless controller to run master/slave, that may have changed now, I'm not sure.

The way I look at it though is bi-directional flow. If you run your single on the same wall the flow even with reef crest is always coming from the same direction. By getting another pump on the oppisite wall the flow truly shifts directions. Then when you get into master/slave & Anti-sync, you get the reef crest random high & low cycles along with the flow pulse cycles changing from both directions and you have undertow from both sides also. The tank sees flow from every where randomly, to me that is as close as we can get to the ocean.

Have fun with your tank!

Nowellsy SNR

I've ordered some new additions cant wait

1 Blue Maxima clam Blue Maxima clam
1 Candy cane frag Candy cane frag
1 Trumpet coral frag 2-3 heads Trumpet coral frag 2-3 head
1 Aussie catalaphyllia elegance coral
20 Turbo snails

Dweezil

Congratulations Anthony. Looks like you've ordered some nice stuff and your're finally getting that clam you've been wanting! Can't wait to see pictures.:)

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Awesome Anthony,looking forward to pics. I can recommend the elegance coral, they are beautiful. On the clam, what sort of conditions do they need to thrive? I'd love one some day but I don't think my tank is established enough yet.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Anthony - now I know why you're fed up with the bank holidays interefering with your deliveries! Nice choices!

Nowellsy SNR

Richard Coventry Critters

Terry yep im waiting for a light and my new corals

Leigh from what i have read they arnt hard to keep just need to keep an eye on the calcium

Thanks Eddie

Tammy yep finally cant wait to get it