Anthony's RSM 250

Nowellsy SNR

5ac604d3-79d0-0818.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Welcome back buddy but sorry it's not good news. Any idea how you got the algae bloom? Anyway, good luck with the rebuild and well done Pam for making you stick with it :).

Nowellsy SNR

Still not happy with my tank was looking at old videos feeling really annoyed with my self at the minute!!

My plan is allmost coming together got most of the stuff i needed! Now im going to order 20kilos of liverock

Lost my Potters Anglefish today thats hurts!

Still working on Pamela for a new tank :D

tnwillia

Hey Anthony, here are both sides of mine when I had it this way. Right side is all 1/2", Most of Left side is 1/2" but there are notes on the picture. Lately many have said they were able to pop off the RSM swival nozzle on the left side and replace it with 3/4". On mine that was always to loose. Good luck!

DSC01442.jpg

DSC01108.jpg

Nowellsy SNR

5ac60477-2e30-6535.jpg
Decided this is how my rockscape will stay im happy with it no more liverock just going to build on coral maybe 2 more fish, pretty sure towards the end if the year i'll be getting a S500 or S650 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nowellsy SNR

As i said no more liverock i've decided to buy 20kilos of Figi Rock as theres probly not enough in at the minute looking forward to receiving it next tuesday!!

This Hobby is so exspensive but worth it :)