Anemones?

Jojo23

Last week I bought some macro algea. I brought it home to find many tiny snails, some small white seastars, and 4 other wierd looking animals had tagged along. At first I saw one of these animals and didn't have a clue on what it could be at all. I put on vinyl gloves just in case it was harmful to touch as I place the algea in my 55 gallon aquarium. Then this thing up righted its self so I could get a better look. later I found two more. The one that was 1/4 inch long did not make it but then I discovered another. These creatures are white and red. The body base is a transparent off-white and the top is a crown of red tenticles. They are no more than an inch long. Two moved to the back of my aquarium where the current isn't so strong but the newly discovered one has planted its self at the opening of a cave in the rock where it disappears for several hrs during the day. It feeds at night from what I observed last night. It pulls in it's tenticles as if to be squeezing something invisable and then brings a couple tenticles to its mouth.
I talked the a LFS clerd who thought they might be baby feather dusters but their tenticles are very obvious to the eye. He warned to be careful not to touch them untill the id is made(Tenticle=i'm not touching them w/ my bare hands...period.).
The tenticles have clear bubbles in them (air bubbles from the poison??). One of my blue damsels brushed against one of them and then became jumpy a minute. My perimators are 1.030 salinity, ph 7.8(added marine buffer), Ammonia 0, Nitrite 0, Nitrate between 20 and 40. I've done RO h2o changes, filter cleanings and have stirred up the crushed coral. The filter is wrong and nobody seems to have live-live rock to sell. About 1/2 lb of LR per gallon and wish to get more. The macro algea keeps dieing quickly.
Please help ID these and let me know what speacies if possible and weather or not I SHOULD re-home them. Thanks in advance for the help.
DSCF1901-1-1-1.jpg
DSCF2005.jpg
DSCF2013.jpg
DSCF1899-1.jpg