An arguement ensues...

CATALYST

My husband and I hardly ever argue anymore. Tomorrow is our 14 year anniversary and we have a doosie. First off, let me tell you oh how I hate to do laundry. He says I would get a lot more laundry done if I just threw all the underpants in the drawer. So, I just throw his in the drawer. I always fold my underpants and my daughters underpants.
You boys and girls, this is right up your alley so to speak...

Who folds their underpants and who throws them in the drawer?

Emg

I used to fold...........but I've got too many tanks to take care of to bother with that anymore.....so now I just toss... :D

msbdiving

I fold mine, my wife never bother to fold or put in a drawer. Just leaves it on a chair. So much for the sitting area in the bedroom.

funkpolice

I don't fold anything, I pretty much live out of a hamper. My wife can't stand it, but when all you wear is work clothes, and old t shirts, it doesn't matter if they're wrinkled. If it was up to me, I wouldn't even take them out of the dryer. Once a month, she gets her way and I put all my clothes away, at that time I do fold my underwear.
bill

BoomerD

I'm the laundry be-yotch in our house, and have been for 20+ years. I fold everything. Whether she puts hers away or not is up to her. It's folded and in the laundry basket...

(I put all mine away once it's folded)

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
I fold mine, and its really hard to fold the wife's excuse for string, I mean underwear, but overall we attempt to fold the string. FOLD all around here!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
:LOL: Gotta love the "string" approach!

Julie folds everything but underwear! I fold underwear when I am "around" at laundry time. She thinks it's a waste of time but I like them neat and orderly. I also like my socks to be organized by color and style in the drawer. That way I can just about put them on in the dark and get the right style and color.

:D

Witfull

all my socks are black and the same style....when they start to wear....toss all and buy more~