Am a new member

marineme

hi all,

my name is tasneem, from Saudi Arabia. My husband and I started to build a reef aquarium around 3 months ago and having to do this in Saudi means you have to go into a lot of trouble as saltwater aquariums are rarely available, let alone the lack of information in our biggest fish store. We literally had to to go to the open sea to collect live rocks and corals and stored them in our run down cooler to survive the trip to our home. Have to admit that the rock/coral hunting trip is quite interesting especially when you find out that you havent only collected rocks but these rocks were also accompanied with crabs, hermit crabs, snails, nudibranches and other creatures that we have no clue what they are.

This is the briefest background I could give about myelf, hope to know all of you soon.

Tasneem

Craig Manoukian

Welcome tasneem it is great to have you on board! If you have a camera and can post some pictures we can help identify some of your hitch hikers. Do a search of our site for lots of great information and ask lots of questions!