A Sad Day

JoJo

i'm sorry to hear about Z. he rescued by an angel and lived the rest of his life in happiness. thanks for putting your heart into him Wit

sambrinar

Sooo sorry to hear, when I saw the sig on Lynn's thread the other day, I asked her what happened and she told me, I hunted and hunted for this thread, finally found it.

You did an excellent thing helping him and nursing him back to health, you should be so proud of your accomplishment and heartfelt care. He wasn't just a fish, he was your friend. He deserves a mourning time as do you.

I am sure his last year and a half were the happiest and safest he had ever felt. May he rest in peace, :(

Wow, I'm a newbie to this forum and accidentally stumbled across your rescue thread while searching for something else. I was totally engulfed and read all 15 pages straight through only to have it end w/ a link to this thread. I'm so sorry for your loss.

If tears could build a stairway,
and memories a lane,
then I'd walk up to heaven,
and bring you home again

Witfull

in heaven, i know ill be surrounded by all that ive loved and those that love me....thats why its Heaven.

dianezoo

Condolences Wit. You gave him a happy home. The best considering where he came from. I'm glad to know that owner had to close his doors.
Best Regards.