A present from St. Nicholas'

hma

Ho Ho Ho
H.gif
ooooooh.

here is my present to the Saint Nicholas' Day to all members and guests of Reef Sanctuary.

A photo calendar for 2008 with all " US public holydays "! He is ready on my web sides to look and/or download. The original files are in a self-unpacking archive, to see in substantially better quality than on the Internet. To download follow the text link immediately under the Header .

A lot of fun with it and a nice Saint Nicholas' Day !

weihnachtsmann_schlitten_rentiere1.gif

BTW .... it should be a surprise to my 1000 post here on RS!

... mmhhhhh misses about 2 post, it has become a Nicholas present LoL

hma

Very Cool thank you Sir

Your welcome Jack.

.... and in special for you here another 3 pictures of the diving (Plettenberg Bay South Africa). Two times the great white shark and once a horn shark, I thinks you like such pictures! :snshne:

Great White Shark
weisserhaisuedafricapleqf6.jpg

Great White Shark in the water surface
weisserhai2suedafricapllm8.jpg

Horn Shark
dornhaisuedafrikapletteaz1.jpg

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
As always Heinz you impress! Very spectacular! Thank you so MUCH! Buddy! Can you add My Birthday to the calendar so EVERYONE knows when to send me frags? :LOL:

hma

Heinz, tell me you weren't in the water, face to face, with that beast!:eek:

Yes I WAS in the water, face to face with the dear little animal .......,

however ...... there a steel cage was in between ... lol

Plettenberg Bay is known for his shark feedings on open sea, besides one can watch in a steel cage and taking photos. It was a great experience. :snshne:

DrHank

Heinz, thanks so much. I appreciate your generosity in giving us such a spectacular calendar. Your photos are wonderful and I'll have something new to enjoy each month. Hopefully Saint Nicholas will be kind to you this year.

goldenmean

Thanks Hienz and St. Nicolas.
I was afraid that Krampus or Zwarte Piet (Black Peter) was going to visit me. :brothawolf:

hma

Craig , the letter M is the first letter of my families names, how that of the German composer Mahler. This had already found out Caitrina and for it had won a great price, " The golden nothing "! Now for you only the calendar and " The golden lemon " remains as a price, am sorry !

hma

Thanks Hienz and St. Nicolas.
I was afraid that Krampus or Zwarte Piet (Black Peter) was going to visit me. :brothawolf:

knecht_ruprecht1.gif

Ho Ho Hoooh Hoooooooh Jeff, you were not faithfully last year?
apietschoorst.gif

I can hardly believe ...... who has so nice corals and fish must have been faithfully!