A Picture A Day......

Iamonlyme

ma4u5esy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
L:heart:VE the artwork!! I see a cool PipeFish....Paul B. might need to paint one like that on Teddy's wall :thumbup: Who is the great artist?

Mrsalt

PREMIUM
Very nice mate :) , my Lfs has some of these and other pipe fish. I would like one / two but I know nothing about them. I don't think they would last with me anyways as I have quite a lot of flow in the DT. :(

Mrsalt

PREMIUM
Do they only eat "live" food? I know you let them snack on home grown worms whilst they watch opera :) but I was wondering if they'll eat frown brine and the like?

Iamonlyme

I painted it and thanks for the compliment not the greatest but something I enjoy when I have time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul B

Do they only eat "live" food? I know you let them snack on home grown worms whilst they watch opera but I was wondering if they'll eat frown brine and the like?

Pipefish don't eat worms or anything dead. They may nibble on a Mysis but they need live pods or new born brine shrimp every day. They are not an easy fish.

Mrsalt

PREMIUM
Pipefish don't eat worms or anything dead. They may nibble on a Mysis but they need live pods or new born brine shrimp every day. They are not an easy fish.

Well that's me out then. I've got enough difficult things to deal with in a tank that somehow I can only liken to doing a handstand on a uni cycle whilst tight roping across nuptse to Everest..... I sketched this master piece myself, before you all think my kids done it!
a9y7y6e7.jpg