deaclauderdale

IMG_7487.jpg

IMG_7493.jpg

IMG_7489.jpg

IMG_7490.jpg

IMG_7492.jpg

deaclauderdale

Thank you angel fin

al don't be jealous I've just gotten the tank stabalized and in the process I've lost 5 sps colonies and my elegance. I'm still not sure what was wrong-I've tested and tested and test have literally been zero-but one of my sps that is badly damaged is starting to show significant signs of growth. And the harlequins cost me a fortune to feed.

molsen187

that harlequin is sweet. i've been thinking about getting a couple for my tank. if you have a sump or fuge you can put a couple of start in there and then cut a leg off one and let the shrimp eat that and it will grow back eventually. also you could just put one in the tank and let the shrimp eat and then switch the star out with another one that is in your fuge.

jcgardner

I was just going to ask about pic# 4. I just got some from salt critters but they didn't have a name for them. They are a very neat coral. I would love a harlequin, but I would have a hard time feeding them starfish.

deaclauderdale

Allow me to assist everyone. In the first pic the shrimp is standing on my beautiful prizm favia the next pix with corals is my shroom rock and then there are the duncans and finally the pagooda or cup coral.

Adam they look different in person as all of my corals are bouncing back from whatever had ailed them. It has taken quite a long time, actually longer than usual and I was very close to tossing them and getting new ones.