100_1810.jpg

100_1808.jpg

100_1807.jpg

100_1806-1.jpg

100_1816.jpg

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Nice to see some tank pics again - it's looking great! I have a Flame Hawkfish too - lots of personality and tries to grab food from my fingers. He's always watching what's going on and perches in some weird places. A real character!:)

mzreenie

Yes, I really like my Flame Hawkfish - I've only had him about a week. He has already been named Goofy because he is so weird, lol. Be careful, they can really jump - I was doing some work in the tank the other day and he got spooked and jumped up out of the water almost right in my face. Luckily he landed right back in the tank and didn't carpet surf.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Don't go worrying me - I have a raised hood! I've had mine several months now and so far no floor surfing, and I hope it stays that way! Mine will at times splash water trying to get food before I can even add it. I think you said that anemone had split for you? Nice!

mzreenie

Reefmack - yes the Anemone split a few days ago. Seems to be doing OK.

Tnwillia - I live in Prosperity, so we are almost neighbors. When my Anemones get too big for my tank (and they will), I'll give you one if you want.

mzreenie

See that black blob in the middle of the striped mushrooms? I think it is a sponge or a tunicate, not sure. It's a black ball with a small hole (mouth?) in it.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
I tried to zoom in a bit on the picture without losing definition.

blob.jpg

Hard to tell what it is - I think you're probably correct on a sponge or tunicate, but I sure don't know which. :)