50g FOWLR Setup

CMG

Well I broke down my salt water tank like last may. I moved it 45 miles north, then 30 miles south to my new apartment. Then changed apartments in the same complex twice! haha. So after the second move I just broke it down and gave everything to the LFS. I then several months later created a 10g with a little magenta fish who later went carpet surfing. So here we are all these months later and the 40g tank is now back to fresh water! haha. So it went from FW to SW to FW. I have it setup just like the saltwater was with the overflow and 10g sump in the cabinet. I do this because then there is no equipment in the tank and it is also filled with live plants! I think its been up now for about 2 months? Its an African Cichlid tank with a golden chinese algae eater and some spotted cory cats. I screwed my T5 light into the canopy that me and my buddy made in his dads shop. It currently is only running on 2 of the 4 bulbs since they are too powerful for this setup and create lots of algae if not controlled.

I ordered a 12x12x12 Mr Aqua tank from marinedepot and will be making a SW nano with zoas, mushrooms and some other LPS's and maybe one fish. I will be starting a nano thread in the nano section if anyone is interested. This officially concludes this thread on my end :bigbounce

IMG_1297.jpg

IMG_1299.jpg

IMG_1298.jpg

IMG_1301.jpg