46 Gallon Bowfront and equipment for sale

wickjr

I hate to do it, but I have no time to keep up with a reef anymore, so I gave away all my stock and now am going to sell my tank and equipment. Thanks to all here on RS that have helped me in the past. This is a great community of super knowledgable reef keepers. I hope to one day soon be able to make time and space for another reef, but for now I am selling:
-46 gallon bowfront tank
-matching stand-oak color
-3-36" T5 HO light fixtures with ballasts
-protein skimmer
All are used, but in good working condition. I will post a pic of everything soon. My wife has misplaced the digital camera, but it's gotta be here somewhere......right?

wickjr

Here are some pics of my tank, Corallife protein skimmer(65) and T5 HO lights. There are a total of 6 36", 39 watt bulbs in 3 fixtures total. That 234 watts. The bulbs are old and will need to be replaced. The tank right now is being used for a few freshwater fish my kids have, but will soon be broken down and cleaned. I paid about $425 or more total for everything, I will sell everything for $300, or make me an offer. Everything is used, but clean, well maintained and in perfect working order. I also have a JBJ ATO(Auto Top Off) Self leveling controller to help keep your reef topped off and salinity constant by adding fresh RO water from your reservoir to your tank. Barely used, but a great addition to a reef tank. I will sell it for $50. I'll sell items seperately if you wish. Just PM me or post.

Attachments

• webtankandstand.jpg
    webtankandstand.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 147
  • webproteinskimmer.jpg
    webproteinskimmer.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 143
  • webt5light.jpg
    webt5light.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 148
  • webt5light2.jpg
    webt5light2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:

wickjr

I'd be willing to take less then $300 for the whole set up. I really need to get rid of it. The wife has big plans for the space it taking up, and putting it out in the garage is a recipe for disaster. I'd hate to see it get broken or anything out there. Just PM me an offer on all or part of the equipment. I am flexible. I just want to see someone get some use out of it.

wickjr

Everything but the JBJ Auto Top Off is sold. If anyone wants it I'll part with it for $50. I payed almost $100 and only used it for about a week when I went out of town. Works great for keeping salinity level constant. In Box with all parts and instructions.