4 line wrasse and a Maroon clown?

Mavjoy

I recently purchased a 4 line wrasse to go with my Maroon clown. They are still checking themselves out and I'm worried that the 4 line my start picking on my maroon. The 4 line is bigger than my maroon and he is constantly daring my clown to do something. My clown is not backing down tho. Should I be worried? Anyone have experience on having these 2 fish together?

lcstorc

I have a 6 line an a maroon.
I would put my maroon up against just about anything. She is a mean %*@)#*%

Mavjoy

I feel relief in a way. I like my maroon 'cause it's my 1st fish for my tank. I'm not planning on adding anymore fish, so I'm hoping they get along well.

sambrinar

Maroons are beautiful fish! But they can be mean for sure! I know someone that has a maroon that has killed umm 6 fish I think

Mavjoy

Mine looks peaceful so far(fingers cross). I bought the 4 line 'cause its bigger than my maroon and it's beneficial for the tank over all.

Mavjoy

I need help to catch my 4 line. The 4 line just nip at my maroon's tail. I rather have my maroon. The 4 line is just too big compare to my maroon. Is their an easy way to catch a 4 line?

my 6 line always messes with the other fish, they just stand there ground and he moves on.. i wouldnt be worried until he actually takes some skin or really inflicts damage...