36" Halide Light

Fish Crazy

I used for approximately 6 months then upgraded to a Solaris LED light so I'm selling my 36" HQI which I purchased for $550.00. It comes with legs but I also have a hanging kit. Below are the specs of the light. Please PM me with offers.

Lisa

Coralife 36 Inch Aqualight Pro, 1x150W HQI MH Lamp + 2x65W PC + 2x1W Lunar LED

Aqualight Pro - Professional Series
•One 150 watt 10,000K double-ended HQI metal halide lamp
•Two 65 watt True Actinic 03 Blue square-pin compact fluorescent lamps
•Two 1 watt Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow 470nm LED lamps
•One external HQI metal halide ballast with on/off switch, 12-foot lamp cord and 6-foot power cord
•Two on/off switches and two 12-foot power cords (one for two True Actinic 03 Blue compact fluorescent lamps and one for two Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow 470nm LED lamps)
•Sleek, anodized black-aluminum housing Highly-polished reflectors
•Built-in cooling fan
•Acrylic compact fluorescent and glass lens covers Mounting Legs included
The revolutionary Aqualight ProTM light fixtures combine 10,000K HQI Double-Ended Metal Halide Lamps with True Actinic 03 Blue Compact Fluorescent Lamps and Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow LED lights in an ultra-sleek, fan-cooled unit that is only 2.75in high. The 10,000K HQI Metal Halide lamps provide high-intensity, purified super-daylight that simulates the midday sun. True Actinic 03 Blue lamps provide a blue light in the 420nm range that simulates the blue hue of deeper water. The Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow LED 470nm lights create rhythmic glittering and shimmering effects while promoting spawning cycles in corals and reef life. Backed by the proven quality of the Aqualight product line, these superb lighting fixtures allow you to Capture the Sun and now...the Moon.

Dimensions: 36in x 15in x 2.75in