345g acrylic tank

dettigers77

Hello,

I have a 345g acrylic tank that I am trying to sell. I am moving and need to sell. The tank is 96"x32"x26" with 11 drilled holes on bottom all with bulkheads and four drilled holes on the end with bulkheads. It has a waterfall spillway on one end that has been sealed. It has a few scratches, but nothing that cant be buffed out. I made a custom stand for the tank and can include but it will have to be reassembled. Also included is two lifeguard filters, a dart reefflo pump, and two 48" powercompact lights. I am located in Sarasota, Fl. and delivery can be an option.

All for $1000 o.b.o, pm me your email for pics.

Thanks all, Bill

Frankie

RS STAFF
Bill i got the pictures thanks. I am just bent on a new tank but want to bump tis thread because i think it is an outstanding deal. The tank looks good everyone.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
:D Do you have ANY idea of the trouble I'd be in if I even HINTED about that right now? Our tank is just now starting to really look "Clear".

Honestly, if I were closer to building the new house I would SERIOUSLY think about getting this and storing it until the house were finished!! Just one sweet offer :)

Frankie

RS STAFF
careful buddy, I was joking. I would hate to be the one to spark a break in your financial peace :)

dettigers77

Never did sell so now this beautiful tank is sitting outside. If anyone is interested I would be willing to trade for equipment and cash or possibly something else.

If not here come the iguanas:smck: