2000 Likes!

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
3927_559099824149676_1940159437_n.png

We're growing and growing! It's amazing that we were at 414 in mid July when I first started working on our FB page. That's a lot of people we've brought to RS! And two people have already asked me about sponsoring RS! Very exciting!

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Way cool, Mayja! The speed from1500 to 2000 was incredible, just a week plus right? :hug1:

chriSMRT

The power of social media in the world today really can't be underestimated. That's a really impressive growth rate over a 2 month period!

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Thank you! Yes, the growth rate from 1500 to 2000 was just over a week. We're expanding exponentially now - truly viral! And we're getting more and more responses to each post - lots more comments and conversation! I guess they like the content. ;)

nivek

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
I'm gonna spend more time over there helping out with the easier questions :)

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
I'm gonna spend more time over there helping out with the easier questions :)

I've been trying to be sly and tell them to post those questions on the forums for the best possible answers from all the members. I've noticed a few who are new took that advice and got awesome responses.

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Haha cool. Will leave it that way then.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't participate! Tell 'em you're a forum member - give 'em a taste of the experience on our forums. Help lure them in!

Okay, for you math people, here's the percentage of growth we've experienced:

From July to present:
414 likes to 2027 as of this morning = 390% growth rate

From 8/21 to 8/29
1500 to 2000 = 33.33% growth rate