125 gallons of water w/ 3.5% Sodium Chloride

Big Jay

Here are some pictures of the TAS (ATS). What ever it's called. Day 1
DSC01777.jpg

DSC01776.jpg

DSC01775.jpg

Uslanja

Very nice! Very VERY NICE!!! We really enjoyed the read and the photos are GREAT! Be sure to add more.... please!

Dave & Tracy

Big Jay

It's been quite awhile since i have had a chance to post. I have been out of town for the last four weeks. My purple firefish must have passed. That sucks. My tomato clowns began bullying my percs. So bad in fact that Rmeo was hidding in a corner near the overflow and Juliet was hiding in a cave below their frogspawn. When i got home i spent about 2 hours and i finally caught Sonny and Cher. I banished them to the sump and Iput them up for sale. I thought i lost a few corals but it seems everything is doing ok.

Oscar and Felix hardly ever come out anymore but they are alive and thats cool. I think the diamond goby has given them the spook.

My percs are beat to hell. They look like they came from Petco. I really hope they recover back to 100%. I have had Romeo for well over 2 years and Juliet wasn't far behind. The tomatos were great amd it was almost like a switch went off and the niceness was over. Maybe i will get a couple more baby percs in the future but for now the 2 i have will have to be good enough. Thanks for reading.
Happy Reefing!!!

greneis7

Just came across your thread and am now subscribed! Too much fun.
Your 29 was gorgeous! I love your fishies - can't decide who I like more. Nibblet giving smooches, Felix & Oscar (now I want a set), Mouth - has THE coolest eyes ever! Did you get him a "George"? You made me laugh with that one.
Did you ever figure out what's with the spots on your BSJ?
Do you have any pics of the complex? How'd you get it under the sand?

Big Jay

Just came across your thread and am now subscribed! Too much fun.
Your 29 was gorgeous! I love your fishies - can't decide who I like more. Nibblet giving smooches, Felix & Oscar (now I want a set), Mouth - has THE coolest eyes ever! Did you get him a "George"? You made me laugh with that one.
Did you ever figure out what's with the spots on your BSJ?
Do you have any pics of the complex? How'd you get it under the sand?
I never did give Mouth a 'George' but have not seen a pistol that I think would be a good fit. The spots went away on their own and is very healthy. In fact so healthy I decided to try my luck with a potential mate. I don't have ant pictures of the complex, sorry. I just moved the sand with a cup, set the complex in place and then buried it. Thanks for visiting. I'm glad you enjoyed my thread.

Here are some pictures from today.
August201031.jpg

August201017.jpg

August201030.jpg

August2010.jpg

August20101.jpg

August201011.jpg

August201013.jpg

August201014.jpg

August20102.jpg

August201020.jpg

August201021.jpg

August201022.jpg

August201024.jpg

August201025.jpg

August201026.jpg

August201027.jpg

August201029.jpg

August201032.jpg

August201034.jpg

August201035.jpg

August20107.jpg

August20108.jpg

August201036.jpg

crespeto

I happened across this and man what an awsome thread. Your pictures are fantastic. I'm going to have to show my wife, she is an amature photographer, and will love the idea of getting to take pics like this once we get my 100gal set up working. Thanks so much for the pics and the stories, its a lot of fun to read about your fish and tank. I'll be subscribing to see what else you do.

Big Jay

Thanks for the compliments! I can do better with the pictures but I only took 300 and the lighting was horrible. I also have some more cleaning to do on the glass. The diamond goby makes a mess too and with all the floaties it's difficult to get a clear shot. next time I will turn off the pumps and the pictures will be better.

I'm headed out of town for another couple of weeks.

Happy reefing!

crespeto

yeah, can't wait to see more pics, hope your travels go well. My wife died when she saw all the purples in the fish and corals (her favorite color). Thanks for the pics.