Search results

1. bigbratt

Aptasia?

I don't think that it is as it seems totally different then the ones I have had in the tank before. It's been there for about 5 months now, doesn't move around and goes green under the atinics. Anybody have an idea?
  2. bigbratt

I don't know what I did right.

The Hubby asked what I wanted for Christmas this year....unlike previous years I had an answer for him. " I want a bigger tank " was my answer. I was thinking that if I got the tank for Christmas we could take things slow...build a stand...build a sump...save up for MH lights and maybe by next...
  3. bigbratt

Coral flow

I've just gotten a hammer coral, a frogspawn and a toadstool in the last few weeks, I've been trying to read up on what they require for flow but I'm getting conficting answers...I've been told strong flow for all of them and have read that they require medium flow. I would think that the hammer...
  4. bigbratt

Hello All

Hello All, I've only been at this new addiction for 3months. I have a 33 gallon tank (for now) with 2 black saddleback clowns, 1 yellow tank, and my newest addition is a indigo dottieback. I'm just getting started on corals. So far I have one green bubble coral, one long tentical plate...