Search results

1. F

FS: Zoa Frag Packs

I figured I'll just offer a few frag packs and see how it goes since selling single frags hasn't gone very well Reason I am selling some frags is because setting up this tank cost a LOT more than i anticipated and am trying to recoup some costs all packs are WYSIWYG Frag Pack SAMPLER This...
  2. F

Green And Purple Carpets

Ok this isn't an online vendor but my LFS (Trident off of Babcock St.) has a nice bright green carpet and a faded but still purple carpet anemone. The green is I believe a haddoni and the purple is a gigantea. They're selling them for only $69.99!!! I would get one but they're fairly large...
  3. F

PetCo tank sale

I just thought that I'll let everyone know that PetCo is having a sale on tanks 20-55gallon It's $1/gallon and running from today to the end of the week So if you guys need a smaller tank here's your chance
  4. F

FS: 55gal and skimmer

My roomate is selling a couple of things here it is Selling a 55gal tank and wrought iron stand for $50 P/U ONLY in Melbourne FL also a CPR Bak-Pak skimmer $50+SHIPPING dont know what model or anything on the skimmer all i know is he bought it new for $100
  5. F

FS: 7gal bowfront tank stand canopy and lights in FL

Selling a 7gal bowfront tank with custom made stand and canopy and pc lights (CSL 2x32W 1 actinic 1 10k *dawn/dusk control) bulbs only a few weeks use with 10hrs/day also including misc things 2gal bucket, 2 gal gas can for water transport, filter, rio pump, 1/4 used cyclopeeze, whisper air...
  6. F

Selling 7gal bf in melbourne fl

Selling a 7gal bowfront tank custom stand and canopy 2x32W Custom Sea Life 1x10k bulb 1xactinic bulb HOB filter ~5lbs fiji walt smith lr Asking for $200 PM with any questions mike
  7. F

fish all sick

ok im praying someone here can help me out the tank is a 33g (4'x1'x1') FOWLR, mag 7 closed loop and rio 800w/hydro flo right now theres about 40lbs of lr tanks been up for 1 month but the tank is an upgrade from a 20L when i noticed this on the fish the params were : pH 8.0 NH3 0.05 NO3...
  8. F

33 starting up

I've decided that I'll document my new set-up, so here we go. I've had small tanks for a while now since I don't really have a steady pay check (still at college). Tank I'm setting up is like it says in the title. It's a 33 gallon (48x12x13). There's only about 10lbs of rock in there so far...
  9. F

Hippocampus bargibanti - Pygmy Seahorses

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these guys, as in what was your set-up like? I have a 7gal mini-bow just sitting there with 2x32w pc's so i thought a nice seahorse tank would be cool and since the H. bargibanti only gets to about 3cm I figured that would be perfect. I don't...
  10. F

Lobophyllia sp.??? ID please

Roomate got this a few days ago and LFS guy wasn't quite sure what it is and with its coloration I'm not really sure either To me it looks like a lobo but I could be wrong Thanks, Mike
  11. F

Selling 46 gallon tank stand and canopy

Hey everyone, I decided that I don't have enough time or money right now to set this tank up. I'm in Melbourne FL 32901 I will not ship unless buyer is willing to pay for shipping It's a 46 gallon bowfront tank stand and canopy i made the canopy myself so it's not the greatest the canopy...
  12. F

iwaki RLT or RLXT

Well..... I'm planning on getting an Iwaki 20R??T as a return pump, but my question is, which model should I get the RLT or RLXT or does it matter that much? I read on marine depot that the RLT are meant for pressure applications and and the RLXT are meant for returns but can I use the RLT as a...
  13. F

Which fish should I get?

Ok just to get an idea of what I should put into my tank, I have chosen a few fish I like I'll probably put the top 2-3 into my tank oh and the tank is a 20L with about 30-40 lbs of rock keep in mind that corals will be added in a future date It is also a new set-up still letting it...
  14. F

Montipora danae

Hey all, For an assignment in my Invertebrate Zoology class we're doing a scientific poster of any species of invertebrate I want, so I decided to do the Montipora danae. I was wondering if anyone here had a really good picture of one (not compressed) that they could email me. I will site...
  15. F

FS 46 gal BF

I just realized with classes on Saturdays I don't have the time or the money to keep up with this anymore. I'll just continue with my 7gal bf. SO, up for grabs is my 46 gallon bf tank with stand and canopy. I made canopy myself. Not the greatest but I like it. In the canopy will include the...
  16. F

best return pump?

hey all i was just wondering what a really quiet return pump would be? right now i have a rio 1700 but they are too loud other than that theyve been working for me so any suggestions? ive been looking at the dolphin 800 its for a 46 gal if that helps thanks mike
  17. F

44 gal hex tank

Hey all I got a 44 gal hex tank up for sale it comes with a custom canopy and there is a flourescent light in there but should probably be upgraded theres no leaks pm me offers dont have time right now to think of a price got class thanks
  18. F

what is with the weather?!

i just got back to school a few weeks ago right after charley hit and then i got my apartment finally set up and was starting to cycle my tank and two weeks into cycling another one is here sheesh cant mother nature give me a freakin break who knew that mother nature could be so beautiful yet...
  19. F

The reason I hate PERFECTO

alright heres the story I have an empty 46 gallon bowfront that I wanted to get drilled so I wouldnt have to worry as much on the "flooding" issue well i was just at the lfs, and i've been waiting a long time to get this tank drilled, but only to find out that i can't get it done because the...
  20. F

awesome deal

for any of you who need another tank or for any reason i found this on nano-reef forum http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=314528#post314528 its a 40 gallon breeder for $25 but only pick up in indiana so if any of you guys are in the area have fun wish i lived closer