Search results

1. gimmito

Aquavitro Salinity Salt

I use Aquavitro Salinity salt for my RSM and mix 30 gal at a time in a brute trash can. I noticed it mixes cloudier than other brands and warms up immediately when it hits the water (magnesium) ? I'm setting up a 450 display and I'm mixing saltwater in a 300 rubbermaid trough. I initially used...
  2. gimmito

Movable Light Rack for 450 Display

I'm sorta in a quandry regarding a light rack for my 450 L shape display. The shape of the tank makes it hard to just use a unistrut and just attach a aluminum light rack to and slide it into the garage b/c of fire rated doors. I've thought of using 2 separate heavy duty drawer guides (1 front/1...
  3. gimmito

1/2" or 1 1/2" Chemtrol true union ball valves for sale

I have for sale NIB Chemtrol 1/2" & 1 1/2" true union ball valves. These come with either slip or threaded ends. The 1/2" chemtrol ball valves retail for around $38 & the 1 1/2" around $75. Search chemlock ball valves - Grainger Industrial Supply I'm selling the 1/2" for $15 & the...
  4. gimmito

WTB: 48" Metal Halide/T5 Fixture

I'm looking for a used dual 175 or 250 watt metal halide/T5 set up (maristar, aquatinics, etc.). Thanks, Jim
  5. gimmito

Gimmito's 450 L-shaped display

Evening all, I'm in the midst of setting up a 450 L-shape tank (6' x 4' x 32"). It's made of 1" acrylic in the front and right side & 3/4" on left side and back. It has a 2" tubular steel around the perimeter that is powder coated. Gen of KritterTanks built it and did a great job ! Here...
  6. gimmito

Greetings All !!

Greetings all, I'm new to this site after being referred by 120 gallons website. I've been in the hobby 3+ years and presently have a 55gal mixed reef (primarily lps) with a 20 gal sump/fuge. I will be upgrading to a 75 gal soon. Any advice on moving tanks would be highly appreciated !!