Search results

1. Lob Stark

Lob Stark's 20 gal Reef Tank

I feel pretty luck to have gotten something beneficial already! And the rock was cured and $3.99 a lb.
  2. Lob Stark

Oh wow, that's awesome, I hope I do have a few more. Will I have to worry about them tanking over anything? And, I got my tester kit something like 5 days after I set the tank up with rock and live sand to cure. By the time I started testing, my ammonia was slightly above 0, Nitrite at 1.5, and...
  3. Lob Stark

Oh and i forgot to mention that I put about 12 lbs of live rock in there and cured it first, and then I stopped by Something Fishy in Levittown, PA and scored another 12 lbs of cured branch rock, which I added Sunday. That's where the micro-brittle star is from.
  4. Lob Stark

Thanks! I certainly see a larger tank in my future too haha... I do have a full test kit and have been monitoring all the levels daily, and doing a 25% water change every 7 days or so. Before I added any of the inverts, I made sure that my ammonia and Nitrite were at 0 ppm and I believe the...
  5. Lob Stark

RS Members Full Tank Shots

My first tank is underway, nothing too spectacular yet!
  6. Lob Stark

Hello everyone, Very recently I took a trip tot the North-Pacific coast and had the incredible opportunity to do a serious amount of hiking along the coast. I had never seen reefs, or the creatures that inhabit them prior to the trip and when I arrived home I decided to build a tank after much...
  7. Lob Stark

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! As soon as these blasted finals are over I'll be sure to start my reef chronicle. Maybe a little sooner if procrastination calls!
  8. New 20 gal Reef Tank

New 20 gal Reef Tank

9. Lob Stark

Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone, my name is Gabe and I'm completely new to the hobby as I started about 2 weeks ago! I have a 20 gal tank, with a bunch of live rock (reef and branch) and live sand. As for livestock, I have a few turbo, narcissus, cerith, and margarita snails, along with some tiny hermit crabs...