Search results

1. J

New 125 Gallon Build

Can I get some advice on what brand Sump and Skimmer to run on this build. Probably a loaded question as we all have our opinions on what works best for our tank but at least I will get some feed back. I want a sump with socks, and lids on each compartment. I don't think I will be making a...
  2. J

130 GALLON FRESH WATER TO SALT

I need some help choosing equipment for converting my tank to saltwater.I think I will drill holes instead of using over top overflow. Please help me out in picking the best brand and size of protein skimmer, sump, overflow box return pump etc. Thanks so much. An if thereissome kind of typical...
  3. J

Pro's & Con's Max C 250

I think I am getting close to choosing a max c250 for my office. I just want to hear from those who are running tank for a year or so to see how you like it so far. Is it noisy as far as fans, skimmer etc. I am ok with regular noise as I have a 120 gallon fresh water fish tank in there now and a...
  4. J

NEW RED SEA REEFER SERIES TANKS

Has anybody got their hands on a new reefer series tank yet ?? Any input on them was thinking of getting one instead of the c series. I heard from someone who just got back from the show that it is a beautiful tank. Leaves out equipment i.e. skimmer lights etc so you can pick and choose your...