Search results

1. dev52

Dev52's RSM 250 Log

Well Red Sea messed up my replacement order and only shipped my 2/4 items I asked for. My emails have since been ignored. Oh well... Anyway I've turned to ordering from InTank to get the remaining replacement parts, including the Sicce pump #2. Tank is still empty but have been doing...
  2. dev52

Dev52's RSM 250 Log

Thanks very much for the advice gents. I am going to order a stock replacement. I've contacted Red Sea and they are also going to send me a replacement door for the power centre. The hinges are snapped off so it just falls out when I open it. Red Sea seems to have some really good customer service.
  3. dev52

Neil's Red Sea Max C-250 Journey

Seems more in keeping with the golden rule, very nice rescape.
  4. dev52

Dev52's RSM 250 Log

Thanks, these look like a nice alternative, more features than the WP's I've seen on ebay and YouTube.
  5. dev52

Dev52's RSM 250 Log

Good point Glenn, I may just stick to stock because I don't think I'll need a chiller in my colder climate. But that does lead me to another question - why are vortech mp40s sooooo expensive? :hammerhea
  6. dev52

Dev52's RSM 250 Log

Great tip, thanks Mark!
  7. dev52

Dev52's RSM 250 Log

Hello everyone, As it seems to be everyone's recommendation I'm starting my own tank thread to chart my progress through my RSM 250 journey. This will obviously be a great help as I'm very new and inexperienced with the hobby. I was drawn to the RSM as an AIO system despite its flaws - the...
  8. dev52

Welcome to the RSM club forum!

Thanks for the hellos :) I certainly will start one. This probably is odd but I will likely build my own custom stand for my RSM before starting my tank. i.e. replacing the stock one.
  9. dev52

Welcome to the RSM club forum!

Hello, just wanted to introduce myself. Very new to the hobby. Have lots of experience with planted freshwater tanks, finally decided to take the plunge with reef tanks. Having the wife's blessing now was also a factor (time,$$$, hehe). Just bought a used 2yo 250 off kijiji, it's now in my house...