Search results

1. Biggles

Aussie Peninsular

Beautiful reef you've created Mandy, i love your CBB he looks awesome. I tried one a few months back but my yellow tang wouldn't stop bullying him and he basically had no chance to settle in and eat.
  2. Biggles

Wrangy's 50 Gallon ZEOvit Rebirth

Once i convince you to upgrade the 250W Radium to a 400W color generating monster those things will be vaporized in a matter of days Dom........... :pityparty:
  3. Biggles

GlennF's reefing heaven!

Beautiful pics of your stunning display once again Glenn. I wasn't aware of the RC thing mate, sad to hear that happened to you my friend. :banghead:
  4. Biggles

Looking great Dom, if your acros start looking better than mine i'm going to crack it big time buddy :tantrum: I think you need to hit that stuff growing on your return pipes with some boiling hot RO before they spread too far mate........:chainsaw:
  5. Biggles

VOTE for August 2015's TOTM!

Congratulations Dave, a very pretty reef display mate. Whilst i appreciate the nomination very much in this months TOTM thread i would request that no one nominate my tank again for the honor. I have not contributed to the site in any useful way and i don't feel it is fair nor appropriate to...
  6. Biggles

Full-Tank Friday!

Your custom tank has cool dimensions :) This was when i was syncing the water between the 65gal and the new 140gal peninsula for a few days prior to transferring the 2 year old reef over.
  7. Biggles

Full-Tank Friday!

The tank is 66"x32"x18" but it has a 6" overflow the full width of one end as per the peninsula design so the display is 60x32x18.
  8. Biggles

Anarchy's reef chronicle

You gotta have lots of colorful fish, they make an SPS tank. :yeehoo:
  9. Biggles

Full-Tank Friday!

Thanks mate. I have 2 x RW-15's, 1 x WP-40, 1 x RW-8 and a Tunze 6095. I'm waiting for a WP-60 to arrive in the mail so i can try to remove a couple of pumps from the viewing glass. When funds permit i'll add a gyre so it can look like the peninsula it's supposed to be :)
  10. Biggles

Anarchy's reef chronicle

Awesome collection of acro frags you scored there mate, you know the more you watch 'em the slower they grow lol......
  11. Biggles

If i couldn't run Radiums i'd change to DE and run the Phoenix rather than use any other mogul bulb - great minds think alike :)
  12. Biggles

As soon as the Radium bulb lights his acros up he'll forget those snotty little things mate :)
  13. Biggles

He's got flubber fever anarchy......... it'll be terminal when i next see you Dom if you don't snap out of it matey. :hammerhead:
  14. Biggles

Full-Tank Friday!

It's Friday Dom ! :pbjtime:
  15. Biggles

Anarchy's reef chronicle

Who are you anyway mate...........
  16. Biggles

TEA's RSM C250

Exciting times ahead, you have lots of great people here to help you through the process of establishing a healthy reef :)
  17. Biggles

Anarchy's reef chronicle

And make sure you use a throw away mobile if you ring them....... like the spies do in the movies...... and empty the email trash........... if you get caught, Dom and i will deny any part in the conspiracy so be aware that you're on your own if you get busted.........
  18. Biggles

SPS pics

Sounds like a good idea to me if the SPS are doing well in the 30.
  19. Biggles

Sounds like you're going to be a very busy boy tomorrow mate lol. Don't forget to turn the skimmer down before you start gluing all those acros down if it over foams like mine does when i go stupid with the putty and super glue gel.
  20. Biggles

Snelly's 90 ZEOvit TANK BUILD

It's a ute......... :tantrum: Everything is looking great so far, looking forward to seeing things develop my friend (with a ute) :thumber2: