Search results

1. YellowTang06

Red Sea Max S400 with blue background?

Greetings everyone! A simple easy question :) Are there some easy solutions to have the background of a s400 in blue? I mean i could add another glass inside the tank with one side painted etc, and drilling holes etc, but has anyone done it? Any hints? Many thanks in advance for the help...
  2. YellowTang06

Are there any fans in the RSM S400 or s500 T5 system?

Greetings, Just a fast easy question: Are there any fans inside the lightening system of RsM s series? Or it just cools off with air and no noise? Thank you very much in advance for the answer! Cheers, YellowTang
  3. YellowTang06

Red Sea Max S-400 Top-up System

Greetings, I am reposting this thread since after the portal crash it got disappeared :). Since I travel a lot (like most of you) and typically I am away for a week or so, I need to know :confused: : a) How long typically the water reservoir lasts? 3-4 days? b) Are there any systems that...
  4. YellowTang06

Chiller for Red Sea Max S-line?

Greetings RSM Lovers :) Just wanted to know roughly how many of you are using Chillers for The sline? And if you are using it, what branddo you haveor you recommend? Also, how noisy (i.e. my favorite topic :mad: ) is the chiller? Many thanks for the help! YT
  5. YellowTang06

How noisy is RSM s-400?

Greetings everyone! This is my first post here, so bare with me :)! I was just planning to buy my first reef tank and almost ended up with the RSM 250 which I found great! However, simply by turning out the T5 noticed that the hood noise due to 4+2 fans was simply unaccepted when placing the...