Search results

1. N

Steves LEDs for rsm250 for sale without power supply

Hi All, I have the above for sale without the power supply (can get this from ebay or a Steves direct). It's the 99% complete with everything. Looking to sell to someone in UK you will save over £100 on customs charges. Someone make me an offer I can't refuse and I will post them out.
  2. N

Rumour: Red Sea LEDs coming soon...........

Afternoon All! So there are whispers that Red Sea will be releasing LED units for the Max Series......................
  3. N

Eesa's RSM 650

Evening All, I will be upgrading to the 650 from a 250 and have a few questions especially for UK owners: 1. What are must purchases for the tank I.e filter socks etc. 2. What media do you guys use in the 3 racks. 3. Emailed Kevin Red Sea today regarding modding sump for refugium, he...
  4. N

Anyone have a pic of the rsm250 hood opened up?

Hi all, I'm trying to replace the hood but can't remember where everything went, does anyone have a pic of the hood where all the wiring and ballasts go
  5. N

Preparing for the S-650 from the 250

Evening All! So an opportunity has come up for me, a friend of a friend wants to go bigger then his 8 month old S-650 and will take my 250 for his quarantine tank so prayers answered the question is how much space will I need what more will I need to buy basically anything I will need to...
  6. N

Josh (Lipman) where u gone mate?

Josh me old pal how are ya and more importantly where are ya, everything ok?
  7. N

Eesa's RSM250

Hi All get much needed help i hope you are all well and have thriving tanks!!! I got mine 10 days ago put the water in sand and live rock and running cycle using Reef mature pro kit from Red sea. Ive had a few spikes in Ammonia and nitrates and also pH and temperature spikes. There looks...
  8. N

Ordered RSM 250 coming this week, complete novice please help

Hi all, I have just purchased the RSM 250 which will be arriving end of this week/ beginning next. I currently keep a cichlid tank at my office but decided on a marine for my home as i have 2 month old boy who i know will love this as much as i will. I am a complete novice so would...