Search results

1. R

More corals! and two Cardinals

I think the tank is coming along well what do yall think. Added a Anemone to. Maroon Clown Ocelaris Clown Pink Spotted goby Hi Fin Goby Blue hippo Tang 2 Banggai Cardinal Fire Shrimp peppermint Shrimp 2 Cleaner Shrimp Yellow Pistol Shrimp Candy Pistol Shrimp 2 serpent shrimp...
  2. R

Something on my Zoa coral!!

Just added this Zoa in yesterday when i was starting corals but I have no idea what this was when i looked it looks like an ane of some sort [/URL][/IMG]
  3. R

Starting Corals!!

A Zoa, Brain Coral, Frog Spawn, and a Softie What do yall think?!?! [/URL][/IMG]
  4. R

The tank is doing great!

Hit the 1 month mark, and all the fish invertes are doing great, no fatalities ^_^, and the chaeto is growing rapidly now. What do yall think [/URL][/IMG]
  5. R

need help with id

i have two serpent stars in my tank found this on a live rock today looks like a really small serpent star [/URL][/IMG]
  6. R

Tang :D

Doing well, added friday and been swimming and eating and showing no signs of stress. [/URL][/IMG]
  7. R

Day 15 ~ Added a Goby/Pistol pair

Just added a pink spotted watchman goby and pistol shrimp pair yesterday. the pistol shrimp already did massive re tunneling under this base rock :columbo: he even opened up the other side and then re closed that entrance. [/URL][/IMG] chaeto seems to be growing okay after some of it was...
  8. R

Day 9~55 gal reef tank

4x scarlet hermit 4x blue hermit 1x unkown hermit 1x unkown snail 4x turbo snail 3x emerald crab 3x clown (2 maroon banded) (1 oscelated) 2x cleaner shrimp 1x peppermint shrimp 1x blood red shrimp t5 coralife light just added a koralia powerhead 1150 added 2 more turbo snails and...
  9. R

Day 5~55 gal

[/URL][/IMG] 4x scarlet hermit 4x blue hermit 1x unkown hermit 1x unkown snail 4x turbo snail 3x emerald crab 3x clown (2 red banded) (1 oscelated) 2x cleaner shrimp 1x peppermint shrimp 1x blood red shrimp everything looks like its adjusted fine. Ph levels fine. nitrates and...
  10. R

Day 5

4x scarlet hermit 4x blue hermit 1x unkown hermit 1x unkown snail 4x turbo snail 3x emerald crab 3x clown (2 red banded) (1 oscelated) 2x cleaner shrimp 1x peppermint shrimp 1x blood red shrimp 60lb live rock
  11. R

55 gal sw

[/URL][/IMG] heres the tank
  12. R

So far So Good

the clowns seem to be doing great together, they huddle up next to the heater. plan on at least 6 more hermit crabs, 2 more emerald crabs or some type of crab, 1-2 more shrimp, and at least 4 more snails if not 6. and that will total my cleaning crew. Do gobies clean a lot? because i plan on...
  13. R

New tank

Tank looks like its doing fine for now, 2 red banded clowns and 1 oscelated clown have been acclimated and have been in the tank for the last 9 hours. seem to be fine, but i think i need to give it another 48 hours to see how they do. the 2 clean shrimp, the 1 pepermint shrimp and blood fire...
  14. R

First Tank

Hi, this is my first salt water set up, i have had experience with a brackish water tank, using that 55 gal tank i have now started a reef system. Tank has been cleaned multiple times and checked for leaks. its been running for 48 hours now with the water used from a Tropical fish store 30mins...