Search results

1. F

38 gallon inovated marine reef lighting

Im thinking of doing just that,thanks man
  2. F

38 gallon inovated marine reef lighting

hey out there, thinking about upgrading my lighting,I now have 4 t5 on it now and I want to get some ideas for something better.....:bouncer:
  3. F

some coral from my 38 gallon innovated marine

well,looks like Ill need to get rid of that,it sure looks like aiptatia,thanks
  4. F

not sure,Im new at this,what is a aiptasia
  5. F

another picture of my 38 gallon
  6. F

coral picks

7. F

1 way to post pics from photobucket (nanoreefing4fun)

thank you so much,I will give it a try this evening,have a great day
  8. F

1 way to post pics from photobucket (nanoreefing4fun)

thank you so much,I will give it a try this evening,have a great day
  9. F

how to post pics of my reef

hey there everyone, so when I try to post my pics for some reason it does not post,any thing to help much appreciated,thanks
  10. F

reef tank addiction

ok so I have my 5 post and when I try to post pictures it says fatal error,can anyone help
  11. F

reef tank addiction

tank is doing awsome,cant wait to post pictures
  12. F

reef tank addiction

well my day is finelly at the end,just got home from a long day,I did get a chance to go out and look for a new tank,found a few I really like not gonna go to big though,think Im set on a 125 Ive got the perfect spot at our house for it and my girl is all for it,our 38 gallon inovated marine is...
  13. F

reef tank addiction

good morning all, Did not know this was going to be such an addicting hobby,Ive had my tank up and running for about three months now and already want a bigger one,thinking maybe 200 gallons or so,my tank now is a 38 gallon inovated marine,doing very well,cant wait to post pics soon.
  14. F

new to the forum

where do we post and when can we post pictures to the sight? anyone
  15. F

new to the forum

Hi my name is nate,ive been back into saltwater for about three months now,ive got a 38 gallon inovated marine reef set up,doing very well.50lbs live rock sm. sand bed protine skimmer auto top off and lots of nice coral,will be posting pics soon,look forward to talking with others.my name on the...