Search results

1. panmanmatt

Fuzzy dwarf lion breeding

Ok I have a small dilemma going on here. I have what I believe is a M/F pair of fuzzy dwarf lions (Dendrochirus brachypterus). This morning I found a gelatinous blob sitting on the rock work. It appears to be an egg mass of some sorts. The lions are the only thing in the tank so I believe it...
  2. panmanmatt

Magnetic frag mounts

Well this was my first attempt at making these so figured I'd chronicle it here. The magnets I purchased already epoxy coated as it was cheaper than buying the materials and doing it myself. These are the magnets I ordered: K&J Magnetics - Products Here they are when they arrived...
  3. panmanmatt

Emergency Posting

If you find yourself with a sick or injured seahorse, please answer the following questions when starting a thread. It will greatly help me to help you. To help with an ailing seahorse, we need as much information as possible. With a seahorse in hand, disease identification is often...
  4. panmanmatt

Anybody got a clue?

This guy came in on one of my blasto colonies. Anybody got a clue what it is? It looks to be either a polyp or anenome of some sort. It is about the size of a quarter when opened.
  5. panmanmatt

MrCoral.com

Well I recently made my first purchase with Sonny and I must say it was a very pleasant one to say the least. All the corals were fantastic and his packaging was top notch. I ordered some duncans and blastomussa wellsis and both wee beyond expectation. The free zoa frag pack was absolutely...
  6. panmanmatt

Let's see some of those pony tanks

Here's a few pics of my most recent pony tanks. Please excuse the HA, it does make a great breeding ground for pods which the horses love to hunt for though. The tank is an Oceanic 30 cube that currently houses 2 pairs of H. erectus of the northern variety. I run a 96w 50/50 PC bulb for...
  7. panmanmatt

Just want to say hello

Hi guys and gals. My name is Matt and I'm a tankaholic. I have been in the hobby for 3 years and am currently running a number of tanks. I live in central NJ and am a heavy equiptment operator for a construction company. My tanks include a 70 gal mainly softie reef, a 30 gal seahorse/softie...