Search results

1. J

Lighting hours (Modular LED's with Profilux)

Hello, I have just installed modular LED's and a Profilux controllor. Very please with both. Does anyone else have this combination? If so, what are your lighting hours? I kept my T5s on at 8 hours. However, I would love to have much longer lighting hours so I can have the pleasure of...
  2. J

Will this sump work? RSM130D

Hi, this is (hopefully) my final sump design I'm about to submit for costing. Will it work and does it make sense? Help or reassurance would be hugely appreciated. Thanks Front view (to scale) Left Side view (to scale) Top view (to scale) 3D sketch (not to scale) Flow diagram
  3. J

RSM 130 lighting mod help

Hi, I'm looking to mod my lighting over the next few weeks. At the moment I intend to add 3 aquabeam 600s to run alongside the stock T5s. Can anybody suggest any better alternatives please? I want the strongest lighting possible for keeping acropora. I need these to remain housed inside...
  4. J

Sumping my RSM130D

Hi everyone, I am adding a sump to my RSM130D and thought I'd post my initial plan here so anyone who wants can offer advice or suggest alternative improvements. I couldn't decide if I wanted a DSB, miracle mud or Mineral mud so I set out reading up on all the pros and cons. I then took a...
  5. J

RED SEA pimped to the MAX 130D

Hello, I'll aim to keep this original post as up to date as possible. Thanks for reading. Current full tank shot ______________________________________________________________ Current upgrades Tunze Turbelle Nanostream 6015 circulation pump TMC V2 auto top off Copepod tank...