5. DSCF4143

DSCF4143

6. DSCF4144

DSCF4144

7. DSCF4142

DSCF4142

8. R.yumaMommy?

Baltimore SJMRC Trip!!

Hey woodstock, im trying to print off directions, and since we are going to your hotel room first to drop the corals off, what is the address of your hotel, also what is your room number?
  9. R.yumaMommy?

Do you name your fish?

he has forgot to mention our blue hippo tangs name is hungry hungry hippo! hehe:doh:
  10. R.yumaMommy?

My 29 gal reef

lol i am...i no he wants to come to my house tomorrow after work :whstlr: :redcar:
  11. R.yumaMommy?

My 29 gal reef

mmhmm
  12. R.yumaMommy?

New To the Forum

no problem, i love showing him off :)
  13. School at a show

School at a show

14. Glenn

Glenn

15. Glenn and I at a horse show

Glenn and I at a horse show

16. R.yumaMommy?

New To the Forum

here are some photos of us from last summer, i need to update them, but this is glenn, for those who no the horse showing we do the medal meclays
  17. R.yumaMommy?

New To the Forum

aww your situation sounds like just like what happened with my mom and me...my mom use to do cross country and jumping and i am really into the jumping, infact im hoping to become a Grand Pri Jumper in the next 6-10 years :) once i can start saving up for a grand pri horse
  18. R.yumaMommy?

New To the Forum

Hey all, Im Sarah, I am R. yummaDaddys girlfriend. I watch and take care of his tanks during breaks for him while he is at home. Especially this summer, I stayed here to take care of them for him, since it would be a pain in the butt to take them back and forth within the 2 months of summer...
  19. R.yumaMommy?

My 29 gal reef

haha nice comment about the camera...its my camera, lol sorry for thanking it again...and u better watch the girlfriend comments (r. yuma.daddy) since i can see them now :whstlr: hehehe
  20. R.yumaMommy?

My 29 gal reef

:alien: