Search results

1. T

T5 lighting vs VHO

As I have stated before. Trying to catch up on things. Why is T5 lighting seem more popular than VHO? The wattage doesn't compare? Can someone....(wait for it)....enlighten me on this? LOL
  2. T

Does anyone have Reefladys Email?

Plz have her contact me. I lost the info with PC changes. We go way back. Tell her Tom Coon from Northeast Marine Specialties. I will give email somehow. This site doesn't have personal message area does it?
  3. T

I'm coming back!

Hello all! 99% of you don't know me. (probably more from the members I've seen) I have been absent from the reef scene for more than 10 years. Previously I had always had some sort of Fish tank and then dove into SW and corals hard. I actually had my own business for a while too to support my...
  4. T

Anybody else pre order D3?

Title says it all. Or am I the only old guy who still games? For me, anything to do with computers and I'm on it!
  5. T

Hi to everyone.

Just saying hello. Been in this hobby for a cpl decades. Was a moderator at the RAG (if anyone remembers it) until it got ugly. I tore down all my tanks (over 1000 gallons total) in order to move into a new house. Tens years ago! Well.... I bit off more than I could chew. STILL working on the...