Search results

1. C

reef torch led lighting

I'm not going to argue the point over 1 watt verses 3 watt It's been shown the industry is moving over to the 1 watt multiple bulb chip verses the single light chip This is a he said he said thing and until your running LED lights yourself I would say you have no proof of anything you say...
  2. C

reef torch led lighting

Well let first answer Jason I was at your house last January and I asked you why you added the vho's with your led's and you told me it was for added color not because of the leds not being good enough not only that but when I was being bashed by other club members them saying that the only led...
  3. C

reef torch led lighting

Maybe true but with my metal halide I wasn't getting anywhere near that Those par's was also with the single light I'm now running the duel light fixtures If I was guessin I'd say 16 or 17 inches down my par would be closer to 300 now
  4. C

reef torch led lighting

I just want to tell you about the reef torch lights that I am running on my 75 gal. i have the dual bulb 100 watt 12k with a 50 watt blue I have 2 fixtures in this tank for about 12 months before I got these light I was running 2 175 watt hallides 15k's there is no compairson the coral...
  5. C

For sale Lux meter

thats the one thanks
  6. C

For sale Lux meter

bumping it up top. This thing is brand new, Box was opened just to make sure all was there
  7. C

For sale Lux meter

lowering one more time 75.00 plus shiping
  8. C

For sale Lux meter

lowering the price to 85.00 shiped
  9. C

LEDs serious hallide alternative or fluf?

check out the reef torch led light. ReefTorch i have 2 of them on my 75 gal. so far their great
  10. C

For sale Lux meter

selling a new Milwaukee Lux meter MV700 with a waterproof probe 100.00 shipped e-mail me at kashbrener@aol.com
  11. C

Rimless 25 gallon cube aquarium setup - $200 (San Diego)

if you ship, i'd be interested in your tank and light only. I'm in oklahoma zip is 74012
  12. C

WTB 25 gal. cube

looking for a 25 gal. cube can be glass or plastic drilled or not. i'm in broken arrow, okla.
  13. C

Making your first post

hello every one, I'm from broken arrow, oklahoma and have been reefing for around 7 years now. my current tank is a 75gal. 30 gal sump with a fuge and 2 100 watt 20 k led lighting