Search results

1. G

Garetjax65 JBJ 28 gal chronicle

A few new pic's from the tank. Picked up a RTO and a pair of clowns and Yuma. The Cromie happy to have friends now. Garetjax
  2. G

Need id please

Thanks. Can allways count on all of you to help ID items. Garetjax
  3. G

Need id please

Found this on my glass today. THanks Garetjax
  4. G

what Blenny do you recommend?

I got a Scooter blenney. Love the way he scoots around looking for food all the time. Garetjax
  5. G

Picked up a few new things when i went to florida the weekend. The Lobed Brain Coral The Mushroom The Tank One of the frags The other frag Garetjax Garetjax
  6. G

TY. Garetjax
  7. G

When went shopping and picked up 2 new corals. Got a real pretty rock with 5 Cabbage corals on it. Also with the stores buy one get one 1/2 price, i got the real pretty Elegance Coral. I also had to rearange my rock since the rock with the Cabbage coral was big. Here a few pic's Before the...
  8. G

First SW/Reef tank 29G

Great looking tank. Garetjax
  9. G

New pic of the tank and the frogspawn. I traded out my mushroom rock for the frogspawn. Also got a green clove rock and a free frag too. Garetjax
  10. G

working on hard coral

I would say i don't think that acroporidae genisus would not do wrll with the lights in a 14 gal cube. That saying i have have a Birdsnest (Seriatopora Guttatus) that has grown real well with my lighting in my 28 gal cube. There are some SPS coral that can be keeped in cubes with CP lights...
  11. G

Picked up a Duncan Coral this pass weekend and a Urchin. Garetjax
  12. G

What type of snail?

Thank... Garetjax
  13. G

What type of snail?

OK got a few pic's of a snail that looks like it doesn't have a shell. Anyone have any idea what type it is? Garetjax
  14. G

Update on the tank. All is doing great. Looks like i have snail eggs all over the side and back of the tank. Don't think i'll be able to get a good photo because there so small. Looked at them with a 4x magnifying glass. White spots with a yellow inside. Would be cool if they hatch. Looking at...
  15. G

I got a video of the Gobie and Pistol shrimp. Looks like they moved into a new cave near the middle of the tank so i was able to get some video of them. Its not the best but all i can get for now. Garetjax
  16. G

Well i got a Pistol shrimp for the Gobie today. He went right into the hole the gobie was in and started to make it bigger for both them. I also got a Feather Duster too. this is the pic's of the Feather and when i can will try and get a pic of the shrimp and gobie together. Garetjax
  17. G

ID Please.

OK got new growth on rock and not sure what it is. These are the best pic's i can get right now. Thanks Garetjax
  18. G

A little video of the tank Garetjax
  19. G

Tanks. I figure it would be a good buy. Garetjax
  20. G

A few new pic's of the other corals doing good. The Birdsnest The leather. Zoa's and Buttercups Trumpet Coral. Garetjax