Search results

1. G

130 2.0 Seahorse Gorg Full Zeo

So good news and bad news. We finally finished our living room which was to house our tank. However we have an abundance of cherry finished wood tables blinds ect. So my girlfriend vetoed the use of our black 130. Thus the bad news is that I will be selling the 130 and cannot share what I'm...
  2. G

130 2.0 Seahorse Gorg Full Zeo

Hello, I am currently in the works of starting up my old RSM 130. Tank will be gorgonian dominant with seahorses and perhaps pipefish. Will be leak testing this weekend and save any surprises hopefully mixing up some h2o. Rsm130 Kessil a130we with reef keeper lite MP10 Vertex 1.5l zeo...
  3. G

Richie's RSM 250

Any updates? Fellow li reefer looking to restart his rsm130 full zeovit
  4. G

Australian Spider Sponge Care

Have the same issue, opened when I put in the tank, hasn't since. What ever happened to yours?
  5. G

15g SPS

Thanks sorry about the issue. Uploaded to photobucket and fixed links.
  6. G

A Poorman's Pico: PGHfishnerd's 2 gal

I have a 3 gal pico and to be honest you can get a screw in par 30 bulb for $60 and it will let you grow whatever you want in that tank. I have had the tank for over 2 years and my biggest problem is keeping constant temp. I also have been using too much chemical filtration and the corals are...
  7. G

15g SPS

Hello, Used to have a RSM but tore it down because I could not keep up with the maintenance while going to school. While I have not graduated I have more time and I wanted to start fresh and use the expensive parts I added to my RSM on a smaller tank to get more bang for my buck. I...
  8. G

3 Gal Pico: Not to scale

Tank is still running I'll try to post some pictures soon.
  9. G

My RSM 130. 1st SW Tank. Trials and Tribulations

Hello all, So I've started a 15g SPS last winter and its coming along. I will post a link to the thread once I create a new post. Hope everyone in the RSM forum is doing well. My picotope is still going (not strong but hanging in there)
  10. G

Tunze Nano DOC 9002 Thread.

So where does everyone keep their bubble line at in the cup neck to get the best skimmate?
  11. G

We have a green emerald and 3-4 snails. We are also waiting for a vibrant yellow clown goby, or any vibrant clown goby to come into our LFS. As we will only house 1 fish in the tank we are very picky.
  12. G

Thanks!
  13. G

Thanks! Turned the AQ20 into an AQ70 Fuge with a Steve T Media Basket. Tank is looking much better I'll try to get some photos uploaded.
  14. G

Fluval Edge 6 gallon

As a lover of mantis shrimp I'd say go for it but the fact that you chipped the tank with a rock, what do you think his hammers will do to the replacement?
  15. G

Whippetguy's 16g Nano Tank

Can you update your photos I'd really like to see your tank!
  16. G

Aqua Clear 20 motor fit an AQ70 body?

Just confirmed they are on Hagen's site. AQ 70 part number for motor is A-16000, the part number for the motor on the AQ20 is also A-16000.
  17. G

Aqua Clear 20 motor fit an AQ70 body?

Hello all. I currently have an AQ20 on my girlfriend and I's picotope. We are looking into doing a AQ70 fuge. However I hear many use the AQ 20 impeller in the AQ70 to keep the flow in check. Does this mean that the AQ20 and 70 use the same motor? If so I can forego buying a full 70...
  18. G

Starting over with 15L

15 Long, 24x12x12 or something... i.e. a 24" long tank less than 20 gal
  19. G

Starting over with 15L

Thanks for the reply's I generally don't like bowfronts but that is a fine looking tank and could see myself making an exception.
  20. G

Starting over with 15L

Hello all. Having dismantled my RSM I am being bit by the reef bug again. The leftover equipment I have a 5-6 gal RS-90 Eshopps sump, overflow box (lifereef RSM), 24" 4xT5 Aquatic life fixture, MP10, and Tunze Nano DOC makes me want to save up for a smaller tank and give it another go...