Search results

1. hboc73

Sympodium Coral Care

I got a great deal on some sympodium coral but have not been able to find any care information on this coral. Does anyone have any feeding, lighting, and flow instructions? I've moved it around a bit and it seems to be happiest in my tank with higher light and lower flow. Just need help with...
  2. Free Cable!

Free Cable!

Buddy's Favorite Show
  3. Sympodium Coral Find

Sympodium Coral Find

Found this last week! Yay!
  4. hboc73

Hobby? More like an addiction.

It's hard to make people understand who don't have one. But the moment you meet someone who does, they just get it. No explanations needed. I picked up a Sympodium Coral a couple weeks ago. No one else but my coral loving friends understood why I was so excited.
  5. hboc73

Thanks! Glad to see I'm in good (if not completely sane) company. I like the support group and intervention idea. Unfortunately it sounds like it would be an egg on and go get it group instead. LOL!
  6. Buddy's TV

Buddy's TV

Buddy's favorite show
  7. hboc73

I lusted after this little 12 gallon nano cube for months before breaking down and buying it. 4 years and thousands of dollars later, I know that I could have a 12,000 gallon tank and still not have enough room for all the coral I'd like to have in my home. It's hours of endless entertainment...
  8. Happy Days

Happy Days

9. Sympodium Coral

Sympodium Coral

My newest find.
  10. Giant in my tank

Giant in my tank

This is a picture of my rose anemone. It completely dwarfs everything in this 60 gallon tank.
  11. Giant in my tank

Giant in my tank

This is a picture of my rose anemone. It completely dwarfs everything in this 60 gallon tank.