Search results

1. J

Macna ticket for sale

I have an extra macna ticket for sale for $135.... pm if your interested
  2. J

mandarin help please

my mandarin turned pale white and idk y has this happened to anyones please help
  3. J

ID please

4. J

55 gallon reef

i have been on here for a few years never made one of these though... 55 gallon tank 15 gallon ADHI sump with built in skimmer 36 in metal halide with 2 150 watt bulbs 1 maxi jet 900 1 maxi jet 1200 live stock: 2 true percs royal gramma spotted dragonet cleaner shrimp...
  5. J

birdsnest

thinking of getting ora bird of paradise birdsnest....anyone have one they could show me pictures and what kind of lighting your using
  6. J

mushrooms....annoying

does anyone have any good ideas on how to kill mushrooms that are taking over the tank with out removing the live rock
  7. J

scuba gear

hey guys i am going to get certified for diving and was wondering if you could help me out with what is good gear to get
  8. J

live stock for sale (and equipment when thats gone)

2 rose btas $80 each (both a little bigger then a baseball) red and green brain $80 (gets about the size of a 16" softball) frogspawn $30 about (5-6 heads) about 50 pounds of live rock $150 cleaner shrimp $20 true perc $20 royal gramma $10 will try and get pics up tomorrow im not...
  9. J

coral reef farm

i was just wondering if anyone has ordered from here and what your experience was if you did
  10. J

new bulb

i bought a new hamilton 250w mh bulb from foster and smith and i put it in today and it doesnt work... i was wondering i have a aqua medic 250 w pendant for some reason would the new bulb not work in the pendant? are all 250 w bulbs not interchangable
  11. J

moving a tank

when i move my tank tomorrow would it be ok to replace all of the sand or should i just use the old sand
  12. J

golden dwarf angel

has anybody kept one of these found one at my LFS and want it but would like to know if anyone has had experience
  13. J

New fish ideas

i have a 55 gallon that has been set up for 2 and half years now all i have in there right now is a small perc and a small onyx looking to add a couple fish would love to hear ideas
  14. J

chicagoland

im movin and need to sell my stuff i live in mchenry im not shipping anywhere i have 2 rose anemones a frogspawn with over 20 heads and a frogspawn with 10 -15 heads as far as fish i have a flame angel a yellow tang and a true perc aslo have equiptment if you need pm me with offers...im leaving...
  15. J

aquacon.com

has anyone ever ordered from aquacon.com if so how was it
  16. J

sexy shrimp

i have a sexy shrimp in my 20 gallon w just a fire shrimp and want to move him into the 55 gallon bc i want a pair of ponys for my 20 gallon will he be bothered by my sally lightfoot?
  17. J

pair of horses

i am gettin a pair of sea horses and was wonderin if i could keep a pair of harlequin shrimp with them?
  18. J

harlequin shrimp

want to get a pair would it be possible to keep a pair in a seahorse tank?
  19. J

sabae for sale....

i have a sabae thats gettin to big for my 55 hes been doing awesome the whole time ive had him hes at least 16 in just my guess its poss hes bigger pics n my gallery
  20. J

anyone?

anyone ever kept a carpet under pc's?