Search results

1. C

pulsing xenia died

does anyone know why my xenia might have died? my water parameters are perfect im very anal about my water.the only thing i can think of is my water temp got a little hot a couple of times 81 but i have fan evaporative cooling on a timer andmy temps go down to76 to 78 fairly soon. would this...
  2. C

berghia nudibranchs in the house

my berghia are taking care of my aptaisia outbreak i am very pleased that they are taking care of them with no chemical treatments. i put three of them n my tank and only one has survived but it is a lawnmower. i had about 17 small aptasias and now i have 7 left that i can see. awsome!
  3. C

opinion on clear vu aquariums

does anybody have an opinion on clear vu aquariums weather there quality is good i heard there customer service sucks . and also glass cags out of dixon tenn. r they an good going to buy a 150 g tank just lookng for the right one.
  4. C

intro carp51

whats up reef sancuary! im a new guy in the hobby and have a 29 gallon biocube. so far so good i have had the tank for 4 months now and already discarded the top cover of my cube made a new one and purchased a nova current pro t5 lighting system for it. my corals love it and so do my fish. when...