Search results

1. B

Coming Soon, Billyr98's 90g tank!! He's BACK!!!

Here I am about 18 months removed from having a tank in the house. I realized after MACNA, How much I missed it, but financially, I can't go large. So I got a used tank from Brian (thanks Brian!!). It will be a slow thread, as I need to piece meal this tank together. Here it is coming home from...
  2. B

Old Newbie! :)

Just wanted to stop in and say hello guys and gals!
  3. B

Feb Meeting. 2/23 in Cherry Hill - Billyr98's house

The February meeting will be held at the home of Billyr98 in Cherry Hill, NJ. Billyr98 has opened his home to the NJRC Crew for our February meeting on the 23rd of February (Saturday). Come see my little 450g reef tank and have a few beers (Yuengling on tap!)
  4. B

Hello from a missing RS FACE!

Hey guys and gals... been a little busy around the holidays with the new addition.. She is doing awesome nonetheless... but i will be reappearing here and missed the family greatly.. but the hobby has been a little drab lately, i can not beat out dinos for the last 3 months and its really...
  5. B

Ot: E-a-g-l-e-s!! Eagles!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yKwvI0_gerQ
  6. B

My 40g Picasso Tank

well i decided to try and keep a few rose bubble tips and trio of picasso clowns from Woodstock!! I also have a pair of PJ Cardinals in there..
  7. B

MASNA Secretary...

Well I just wanted to let you guys know I am running for MASNA secretary. The election is at MACNA in a couple of weeks. I am excited and hope to bring even more information to our awesome forum we have here. I don't believe anyone is running against me. But if you are an active MASNA member...
  8. B

1st issue with the new tank...

well my tank is doing awesome... until today i come home and my left side of the tank, the corals are whiteish, not bleached white, but not colored up... i think about ammonia spikes and such, but the middle and right side are fine... so i left my lights up and my bulb split open and let...
  9. B

Aquatec 8800 Booster Pump

well i finally got a pressure valve to see the pressure of my water going to my RO/DI unit and it was only 35psi... So I went out today and got a pressure pump.. No directions at all!! How do you adjust the pressure on this beast.. and what other piece of equipment do i need for it to stop when...
  10. B

OT: Happy 4th of July !!!

Everyone have a safe and fun 4th of July!!!
  11. B

Billyr98's Real Upgrade! 450g Starphire Custom Reef Tank!

Well I am not going to try and get excited again.... But here we go!! I am ordering a custom 96" x 36" deep x 30" high tank from miracles aquarium in Canada... I am working hand and hand with Paul from Oceanmotions for my closed loop circulation layout... So far we have a quick picture of...
  12. B

June 30th Meeting - Marlborom NJ 07746

Come Join Us!! Everyone is welcome!! € Topic: We'll be doing a Coral Fragging demonstration, including a Lobo, Chalice, Fungia, Frogspawn, Zoas, a Leather and a Favia. Food: BBQ Grillings (Chicken, hamburgers, beef dogs) RSVP Thread
  13. B

Billyr98's Crazy Big 375g Reef Tank

Well I just wanted to let everyone know its coming!! I am heading to Boston on saturday to pick it up and will be driving it home.. Wish me luck, its well over 1200lbs dry! I will be slowly making the transfer from the 210g to the 375g tank.. The tank will be starphire glass on the front...
  14. B

Agressive Fish for Sale - 08002

Paddle Fin Wrasse - 5" - $30 Durgeon Triggerfish - 6" - $50 Clown Triggerfish - 6" - $100 Yellowbelly Dogface Puffer - 5" - $60 Chrysurus Angel - 4.5" - $150 EXTRA LARGE Naso Tang - 10" - $100 - Show Fish!! - Potters Angel - 2.5" - $20
  15. B

May 2007 Meeting: Saturday May 19th (Moorestown, NJ)

May 2007 Meeting: Saturday May 19th (Moorestown, NJ) Please join us at Raider77's home for the May monthly meeting. RSVP Thread
  16. B

Manhattan Reef Club Frag Swap!

This sunday we, NJRC, will be attending this swap with lots of frags for sale and hats and shirts and such.. Come on over and visit!!!
  17. B

OT: 5,000 posts...

well its been a great 17 months or so on RS!!! I can't believe how fars its come in just the time I have joined.. RS is a great family!! I have been really busy with some personal stuff so my post count is down.. But I am still reading!! Just gotta get the house ready for the baby...
  18. B

OT: Clock Change!!!!!!

When we change our clocks Beginning in 2007, most of the United States begins Daylight Saving Time at 2:00 a.m. on the second Sunday in March and reverts to standard time on the first Sunday in November. In the U.S., each time zone switches at a different time. Just a reminder for everyone!!
  19. B

OT: I need one of these!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c93FAXaQKtE
  20. B

OT: Big News!

Well I just wanted to share with my online family some news I got today! Me and the misses are expecting a new Frag in July! We learned today the sex of the frag with be female!!!! The only thing i ask of you guys was to give me some girl name ideas!! We are a little stuck! We have a...