Search results

1. T

RSM 250 Stock Skimmer Questions

I have a couple of questions regarding the stock skimmer in the 250. 1. What is the correct procedure for cleaning the skimmer cup? I tried leaving the skimmer on and also turning it off, and each time I end up with a tank full of microbubbles after replacing the cup and reconnecting the...
  2. T

Tim/Val's RSM 250

Here we go...day 3. Our first attempt at SW. The only issue so far is that we can't figure out how to take off the skimmer cup. We end up pulling out the entire unit with the motor. We have 20lb base and 35lb LR. We are cycling it without the bioballs, charcoal, or skimmer. We have the...
  3. T

Extra Piece for RSM 250

Hello. We thought we had finished putting together our RSM250 last night but ended up with a leftover piece and are stumped. I'm going to try to describe it and hopefully can get away with not posting a picture. It is a black cylinder shaped piece, about 2 1/2 inches long, covered with...
  4. T

Extra Piece

Hello. We thought we had finished putting together our RSM250 last night but ended up with a leftover piece and are stumped. I'm going to try to describe it and hopefully can get away with not posting a picture. It is a black cylinder shaped piece, about 2 1/2 inches long, covered with...
  5. T

New RSM 250 Owner

Hello. I am a new RSM 250 owner and brand new to salt water aquariums. So far I feel confident with my choice of aquarium. That's where the confidence ends. I'm so glad you all are here. I will be checking in with this forum every step of the way. Thanks!