Search results

1. wm23oh

OT: A call to action. Your help is needed!

OT: Help us ban this dangerous stuff! With the Oil spilling into the Gulf of Mexico it's easy to forget about other major issues that need to be addressed. Please read this and follow the links below and show your support and by sharing this information with others. You should note that more...
  2. wm23oh

Berghia Nudibranch aiptasia eaters 4 sale

I have several Berghia Nudibranchs that have eaten my tank clean of aiptasia that need a new home. I believe their are at least 10. I would like to get $5 each. If interested and local to me (within a county or so of Delaware) I may be willing to deliver at no extra charge just to make...
  3. wm23oh

125 Gallon +X-tras 4 sale in Ohio.

I have a 125 gallon All Glass Aquarium 5 years old, and pine stand for sale. It comes with: 2X Eheim Classic 2215's with all plumbing. 1X 25 watt twist UV with an extra NEW bulb. 1X full set of Glass covers to keep them fish in the tank. 400 W Titanium heater with outside...
  4. wm23oh

Orange Ball/Straberry Anemone FREE Local only.

I have an Orange Ball/Strawberry Anemone about the size of a penny. If you live locally in Ohio and can pick it up in Delaware 43015 PM me. Its your for free. I will be destroying it in a few days if I get no takers. It is a unique critter but it's just not what I want in my tank...
  5. wm23oh

Aiptasia-X review

I have used Aiptasia-X for a while now and have learned several things. 1. It is not reef safe if you are messy. Do not allow it to drip or touch any corals in your aquarium or it may kill them. 2. It does kill Aiptasia's HOWEVER getting the Aiptasia to eat it is almost impossible as the...
  6. wm23oh

Coral health question.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone would be able to answer this or if this is just something unique about my tank. I noticed when I had my PC lights my zoos and my Anem colored up OK but that was just about it. I added a T5 light fixture and have noticed my corals are not only more brighter...
  7. wm23oh

snail? slug? Any ideas?

It looks to have a hard shell on it's back but is rather flat not like a snails shell. It also looks to have spines on a few places on it's shell but they are curved to the back of the THING? This is when it first caught my eye. It becomes hard to make out almost disappearing into the...
  8. wm23oh

peanut worm?

When it comes to taking photos I suck! I took this photo and it was BLACK. So I used Paint Shop Pro and tried to make the worm visible. It is a brown worm round but looks like it has extremely short tentacles. I have seen it stick out to about 3". From what I have found it must be a...
  9. wm23oh

Washed out Sabae Anemone

My tank is a newly setup tank http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/reef-chronicles/47588-my-29-gallon-tank.html I know Anemones need a well established aquarium but it was a mistake made when I purchased it. I didn't realize I ordered it at the same time as my fish. I was researching them and...
  10. wm23oh

My 29 gallon tank.

I've had a 10 gallon nano setup for a few years (4 or so) and after giving it to my parents they decided to get rid of it and gave it all away. It's been a year or so and I've decided it was the worst thing I could have done. I really like my 2 freshwater aquariums 125 and 29 bow front but...
  11. wm23oh

Second S/W tank but new here. Great place!

I know few ever read these comments and such but wanted to just say THANKS to everyone for making this forum a special find! James