Search results

1. reefersfun

Tunze 6100 with Tunze rock $120 shipped

I have a used but great condition Tunze 6100 for sale. I will throw in the Tunze rock (the powerhead fits inside this rock and is hidden underneath. This allows you to use the powerhead without having to see it.) $120 for both shipped to your door. Will also trade for large black ocellaris pair.
  2. reefersfun

Stormtroopers/ Gladiators Ocellaris variants Bonded pr from C-Quest

I have a pair of Ocellaris Variants that were C-Quest Broodstock. These are a mated pair bought directly from C-Quest. They have not spawned for me. I have had them for about 6 months. I have heard them called Stormtroopers and gladiators. Whatever they are they are very different and quite...
  3. reefersfun

WTB Older Doni's Clowns- Picasso

Picasso, snowcasso and B's Please PM ONLY if you have any for sale. Thanks, Jeff
  4. reefersfun

Got my first Gigantea

I fould this rather large purple gig locally. Its been in captivity for some time and quickly acclimated. My Onyx have been parked in it since day one. This is a spawning pair that I got about about the same time. Will the anemone upset their egg laying cycle? I know the move will just wondering...
  5. reefersfun

The 2.5 is ALIVE!

I picked up one of Doni's clowns and couldn't see putting him in with the big boys. He's a healthy one inch beauty that I didn't want anything to happen to. What started as a quick fix turned into a boat load of fun. I had a mature nano that was in need of an overhaul. So with some new rock...
  6. reefersfun

Lots of algae

So my 29 gal is near or at the end of its cycle. Its been a little over 3 weeks. Last test was 3 days ago PH 8, salinity 1025, Nitrite .25 Ammonia 0 and I can't remember Nitrate. Anyhow about a week ago I bought some new Coralife compact flourescent lights 2X 65 watts. The tank is producing...
  7. reefersfun

upstate NY fish stores

Hi I'm new to salt water and was wondering if anyone was from upstate NY. I live 20 minutes from albany NY where are the good fish stores?