Search results

1. joshsgrl

identify this

If it eats like an anemone, acts like an anemone, moves like an anemone, it is an anemone. please identify. This is a recent find.
  2. joshsgrl

New set up

We recently went from 38 gallons to 65 gallons and now having issues with green and brown algae on the glass. We are about 2 1/2 months into the change. We just transferred everything into the larger tank and added more rock and sand, of course. Could this be because the tank is cycling again...
  3. joshsgrl

Where is my Goby?

I have (or had) an orange spotted goby. Have not seen the guy in a few days. Looked all around my tank, just short of tearing into my reef, and I cant find him. I have never lost a fish and this is driving me crazy. Is it typical for them to go MIA? :waa: I have had him for approx 6 months and...
  4. joshsgrl

Name that Critter

I have something in my tank. Im pretty sure its a worm. Its very thin, not much bigger than thread and about and inch long(as far as I can tell). It is also striped. Black and white. I have seen it twice. Once in a piece of coral and today sticking out of a hole in my rock. First question what...
  5. joshsgrl

What is it?

I have something in my coral that is very bizzare. Looks like spider web? And a critter that is living in something that looks alot like a hole with a trap door. It spits out this web and pulls it in. Kinda like its fishing for food in the water. What is it?:dunno:
  6. joshsgrl

Hello Community

My husband and I have recently started a salt tank. Very eager to learn what to look for as our tank cycles. Have been reading lots of info here. My husband acquired alot of live rock and sand that was well established and now we are building on our equipment (sump, lights, powerheads) and we...