Search results

1. typo

Happy Birthday typo!

better late then never? thanks!
  2. typo

girlfriends new corals

unfortunately those corals perished after the storm. were not back into it yet as we still havent actually done anythign with the tanks. but the bad news stops there as my girlfriend and i are going to begin working on them this weeks. we lost our jobs at the fish store so putting them together...
  3. typo

zoo eating nudi's

fresh water dip is what i do to any zoo colonies i find to have the little suckers. i dont see them again after that. they do multiply pretty quickly. they lay thier eggs on the polyps. the freshwater dips usually kill the eggs too.
  4. typo

Water movement

shouldnt be too much but you could add a wave timer. that would randomise the flow instead of having the powerheads just blasting full power.
  5. typo

Wandering Clam

a little trick i like to do is place the clam on top an empty half of a clam shell. you hsould be able to get this at a lfs. once the lay their foot on that you can place them anywhere and they cant knock themselves over.(usually)
  6. typo

ALL shrimp must die!

i love my peacock mantis shrimp.
  7. typo

Friedimani Pseudochromis and Blue Assesor?

lmao. she only bother crabs and snails the dare go by her lair.
  8. typo

Yellow Tangs Agitated?

their problem is their having territorial issues in too small of a tank!
  9. typo

purple porites rus

and when i brought it home she didnt like it...
  10. typo

air bubbles on my LiveRocks

if its brown and looks like snot it could be dinoflagelates. better hope its not.
  11. typo

New but not a Newbie

aww baby, show some more about your setup!
  12. typo

Show off those Ricordias

these arent ricordias but they are 1 of 4 rocks of solomon bullseyes like these to come into the country last week so i kinda feel they are worthy of being posted here. :turntable
  13. typo

cherry picks at our sponsors

atlantisaquarium.com and this thing for $40 is a steal! seacrop.com
  14. typo

Post your enchinophylias!

heres one we got a couple weeks ago. i believe it is oxypora. not certain though close up
  15. typo

girlfriends new corals

we moved my girlfriend Lacie's 75g tank here a few weeks ago and have made her tank the LPS tank and mine is now the SPS tank. here are a couple pics i took of her newest corals. Leptastrea pruinosa close up green ring blastos
  16. typo

purple porites rus

brought this guy home today after sitting in the shop for months. can you believe these people pass this stuff up?!?!?!
  17. typo

Micromussa Pics!!!

just got this baby today. the pictures do not do it justice, this thing is bright! an hour after being placed in the tank. ill try to get closer pics later. flash on actinics only
  18. typo

my new solomon island uknown

oh cool. dont know why that didnt dawn on me. i was thinking to myself "i was the only person in the shop when i recived this shipment and i brought it straight home, how the hell was he there??" hahah
  19. typo

Micromussa Pics!!!

my minuta actinics only
  20. typo

my new solomon island uknown

where were ya?