Search results

1. DontXtripNfall

Unconventional Ich Treatment Theory

So I've been in the hobby for many years then stopped for a bit and now I started back up. My tank has just a couple of pieces of live rock, sand and 5 hermits. I recently stopped by a petco because I was in the neighborhood and I literally watched this angelfish die. There was a red fairy...
  2. DontXtripNfall

Unique Maroon Clownfish!

Enjoy the pics! :yup: I'm looking into pairing and breeding with a gold stripe maroon sometime in the future, some interesting babies might be produced.
  3. DontXtripNfall

Deco Kit 2 Pico Thread

Only Positive Comments Welcome Here Specs from the box: 2 Gallon Mini Deco Kit 2. Rapid Power Filter PF-80, filtering 80 gph. Compact Fluorescent Perch-Light fixture 13W. Dual Reef Compact Fluorescent Lamp- 50/50 14,000K Actinic & 7,400K Daylight.
  4. DontXtripNfall

Skittles! Taste the Rainbow!!!

Post any of your Rainbow coral pictures, but only Rainbow! :makefun: I'll start with my Double Rainbow Acans!
  5. DontXtripNfall

Within the 1 year RSM warranty? Shouldn't we get the upgrade for free or at discount?

Hey RSM'ers who are less than a year old, veterans are welcome to voice their opinions also. All are welcome, you don't have to be a RSM'er. :contract: I have used my warranty to request a new stock PH after one of mine stopped working out of nowhere. I have also used it when I bought...
  6. DontXtripNfall

Why is my Clown BURNT?

Pics:
  7. DontXtripNfall

Green Spotted Puffer

I know there are others out there but how many here in RS have converted a green spotted puffer to saltwater?
  8. DontXtripNfall

Fish and Inverts in the RSM - Show us what you have and give us your insight!

I'll start with my new Flashing Tilefish, which can be seen here: YouTube - My Flashing Tilefish They are jumpers and should have a tight lid on the tank. They change colors when they are nervous. They are almost never seen available and if so it has a crazy price tag. No I did not pay a...
  9. DontXtripNfall

Flashing Tilefish

My new little envious beast! :rainbow: If you do this :poke: It does this :cursin: Enjoy! :colorful: YouTube - My Flashing Tilefish