Search results

1. wazzifam

sambrinar's 75 gals office sanity

K you here lol
  2. wazzifam

Hi, my name is Ron and I am a Reef-a-holic

Hi my. Name is Kim im a reefaholic and i made it back!! Whos still here.
  3. wazzifam

Zoas!!! Lots of frags

Anything for sale or trade?? They sure are/were pretty
  4. wazzifam

Roll Call! Before he carries everyone away!
  5. wazzifam

Parrotdise-Reef, the 55 Gal. journey!

Hi Bobby and Charles, thanks for stopping in. My tank goes thru its ups and downs just like everyone elses! I have considered for a long time to remove the background picture. I have been told it is distracting and sometimes I even catch myself staring into it. However, at the rate the...
  6. wazzifam

my 40 cube

You have lots of nice looking things. I see a umbrella mushroom too. I lost mine. The red St Thomas is bad to the bone, I will be coming down there to seek you out for sure!! Did you see the orange mushrooms in my tank? I didnt see any in yours. PM Me what your looking at for the St. Thomas.
  7. wazzifam

WOW I didnt even realize that was the same pic... I have something Similar in my kodak software that is a quick fix button. LOL It doesnt quite do that though.
  8. wazzifam

ooohhhh old dogs new tricks... Bren you up for that..ROTF just couldnt help myself:hammerhea j/k
  9. wazzifam

Holly cow Batgirl, feb is about right, one of the rocks that I got from him all the mushrooms I thought were gone. there are 5 on it now I cant wait to see it all full!! I stillneed new bulbs. or a new light would be good. Seems like if I could sell the 150 I could buy some.... Amazing what a...
  10. wazzifam

Toady looks good. Great growth. and that mushroom rock is BAD ASS!! just keep messin with the camera... Were enjoying it way to much for you not to!!
  11. wazzifam

Parrotdise-Reef, the 55 Gal. journey!

How do I deal with spaghetti worms? they seem to be building tubes everywhere and taking over......
  12. wazzifam

Official drive thru here.... uh huh ooohhhhh ahhhhhhhh. Coming along rather well!!
  13. wazzifam

On the wagon, off the wagon, here we go again, pull self up, dust self off, neosporin and bactine on hand....beat_dead_horse . Nice to see new faces, and some new friends. Im Kim and im a Reef-a-holic. Once again the ride was long, ive lost yet another Engineer goby, so I cant bring him...
  14. wazzifam

Tank turned 49 this year

Of course you do as would I!! Maybee it will float you this way soon!! :D
  15. wazzifam

HMA’s 115 gal. Reef Tank

Hey Heinz!! Its Kim, Parrotdise.... Just stopping in and as usual, your photography leaves me in awe! Cant wait to see some updated pics of your trip and maybe catch up! YOu still on Spark?? Email me if you like! Miss ya!!
  16. wazzifam

Tank turned 49 this year

Hey Paul, not sure if you remember me you speak to so many folks, im in the Keys. I hope they are like breeding under a rock for you and we just cant see it like everything else in your tank. maybe they took up residency in one of those bottles!! We had an opportunity to walk the shore...
  17. wazzifam

Sorry Jay, my mistake! I confuse rather easily! Bren will vouche for that!!
  18. wazzifam

Tank turned 49 this year

Hey Paul, just thought I would say hello its been a while!! How are the bumble bees. LOL Did they make it too or do we need to install a lazy susan under the tank so you can turn it around easily for more viewing pleasure! ITS the beginning of summer! Hope your enjoying!
  19. wazzifam

Hello my name is Kim andim still a reef-a-holic! Rehab sucks, I missed Brendas party, and Who has minutes? I was going to tell you all a joke this morning but my old butt forgot as soon as I read it... My fishy freinds are still all here! I seem to have forgotten the number one rule or...
  20. wazzifam

Hi Jay, Oh and Hi Bren of course, Jay, I thought you were in Naples, Was lookin forward to trading, the tank has become stable as stable will. LOL So nice to see you around.