Search results

1. nigle

Maintenance Software

Oi! WOW! A COMPUTER PROGRAM THAT WILL DO YOUR TANK MANTENANCE FOR YOU, WHERE DO I SIGN UP! Yes I know, but it was a wonderful dream for the 1 second that it lasted. Cheers! nigle !~!
  2. nigle

powder blue behavor

Oi! cut back on the food but keep feeding the dry seaweed, that amount that is uneaten is less 'bad' than the uneaten food. Cheers! nigle !~!
  3. nigle

Anybody Feed oyster eggs?

Oi! I tried it and didn't notice as much of a difference as I did with the "Reef Bugs". All of my corals opened like crazy after I put in my first "Bugs" in. Cheers! nigle !~!
  4. nigle

Imac 2006

Oi! I wish to thank everyone that I met at IMAC 2006 this year [well last weekend] along with the venders, people that 'worked' the conference, and all those lovely "BABIES" from next door! To the speakers, I enjoyed you all, from the 18 year olds to the older ones that are 18 at heart...
  5. nigle

eco aquqlizer

Oi! As opposed to "it being done with mirrors", it "is being done with maginets" Cheers! nigle !~!
  6. nigle

Eric Borneman is leaving the hobby!!

Oi! I was just wondering..... if Eric is leaving the hobby and will NOT be attending IMAC and since there will be a 'flury' of questions and rumors running rampent, could someone who knows Eric ask him if he would be so kind as to write up something that could be posted at IMAC so that there...
  7. nigle

Masculine; Feminine; Neutral? HUH?

Oi! Well KimPossible,you are probably correct, and I have bookmarked the page that you URL'ed just so that I will have the answer when I needed it. It always seems so 'silly' in retrospect when someone 'giggles' a word or phrase [yes I know I misstyped!] and something like this pops up...
  8. nigle

Oi! I got this reply on RC: 04/01/2006 04:31 PM LeslieH Registered Member Registered: Oct 2004 Location: Los Angeles, CA Occupation: Worm Wrangler Posts: 280 Yes, masculine, feminine, and neutral refer to the gender of the generic names which are primarily...
  9. nigle

Oi! Well I would love to, but it would be rather pointless since having 20 or so examples would be just as confusing as the three I gave as examples of Mas,Fem, Nuten-hunny. I went looking for Mr. Kuiter 'on line' but found no where that I could send e-males. If anyone does fine an...
  10. nigle

Oi! I'm bumping myself, which is OK if no one catches you doing it, HA! Cheers! nigle !~!
  11. nigle

Oi! Vei! Enought with the salutations already, geesh!, HA! I would still like some more smarter than me [yes I know only er per sentence] person to answer this, more smarter, HA! Cheers! nigle !~!
  12. nigle

Oi! 20 people read this and STILL no one knows? I guess I can really ask good questions now can't I? At least I know what to do with cyno, HA! I have hope that SOMEONE has an answer to my question. Cheers! nigle !~!
  13. nigle

Oi! I have many fish identification books by Rudie H. Kuiter, one of which is BASSLETS, HAMLETS and their relatives. On Page 6 is GENUS Symphysanodon The first word is Masculine On page 85 is GENUS Tosana The first word is Feminine. On page 125 is GENUS Trachypoma The first word...
  14. nigle

Frustration after 4 months

Oi! Well if your tank is just 6 months old and you have diatoms then your tank is still new, whatever was suggested above is the going 'ideas', but since it is still 'new' [younger than 2 years old], I would agree with what Fossa said, and you are still on #4 of your 6 stages of cycling...
  15. nigle

Worst Purchase?

Oi! Oh this is EASY, not my Prizm Skimmer [that works well for me but what ever], but my Skilter filter, whom ever it was that designed that fiasco needs to be 'retrained', but then, I was the fool that bought one wasn't I? If it means anything, I was just 6 months into reefing when I bit...
  16. nigle

elegance coral???s

Oi! Plus also the concept that a 'lagoon' has sand and macro algae with 'not or no' rock to 'touch' the extended tenticals. There seems to be some 'chat' that having the corals within touching distance with rock, that some how it irritates them, so if they are in a tank where they are...
  17. nigle

elegance coral???s

Oi! Plus also the concept that a 'lagoon' has sand and macro algae with 'not or no' rock to 'touch' the extended tenticals. There seems to be some 'chat' that having the corals within touching distance with rock, that some how it irritates them, so if they are in a tank where they are...
  18. nigle

Prices of Livestock

Oi! Now if you go to Aquascapes in Hobart, not only will the prices be MARKED, but in general they will be less expensive, there will be more there to choose from [she just got 4 big shipments in this week and 1/2 of it is sold already! {I bought about 1/5 HA!}] and in general you would be...
  19. nigle

Salt Survey

Oi! It's Da-Ja-voo all over again! 3/4 Oceanic 1/4 Crystal Sea Seems to be working out well. Cheers! nigle !~!
  20. nigle

red algae

Oi! How long has the tank been set up? Is it NTS? If it is it's taking the free nitrogen out of the system, if it is an older tank it is doing the same thing. Cheers! nigle !~!